NOT MINE 1974 Dodge Monaco Brougham Coupe - $7,000 - Medina, New York

At the time of posting, this FB listing is 1 day old.

1974 Dodge Monaco Brougham Coupe - $7,000 - Medina, New York

FB Description

It's a 1974 Dodge Brougham is clean is in good condition the interior is in good condition underneath the solid and it's a 400 big block engine
View attachment 481113 View attachment 481117 View attachment 481121 View attachment 481119 View attachment 481116View attachment 481112
View attachment 481114View attachment 481115
View attachment 481118View attachment 481120
Those pictures are awful. No one would have a clue if they want to buy it or not

I wasn't in the market...as I dream of a formal years Gran Fury 2DRHT. But...that color is damn sexy! Just gotta be super thorough looking at it… on a lift! I know Buffalo area cars... "OH HONEY??? come look at what I found…"

@sixpkrt got a car off an ad with three crappy pictures that didn't even show what car it was! Chase down any and all leads if it's what you want.

That was the blue one right?
That was right when I joined here looking for exactly that.
Was talking with the fella even. Can't believe I missed that sweet deal!

That was the blue one right?
That was right when I joined here looking for exactly that.
Was talking with the fella even. Can't believe I missed that sweet deal!
The car he had at Carlisle, 69 Imperial.

OH, this year? Or last?
This year.

PXL_20210711_160853928.jpg

Oh, of course. The best looking C this year.
That is such a sweet ride!

I would have washed it then take the pictures, after it dried off of course. But damn is that black imperial coupe look nice!

"That black 69 Imperial" does look gorgeous, but it also looks like it has about 30 dead bodies in the trunk. It needs new leafs or at least just take off the fender skirts until the springs are replaced.

It's a good thing the Mob has always been associated with Cadillacs...for the most part, anyway. An Imperial would've been way too nice for a mobster.

The trunk was packed. He drove it multiple states to get to Carlisle.

"That black 69 Imperial" does look gorgeous, but it also looks like it has about 30 dead bodies in the trunk. It needs new leafs or at least just take off the fender skirts until the springs are replaced.

Back