For Sale 1975 imperial sunroof car cheap!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

69monaco

Reaction score
Contact seller
1975 chrysler imperial lebaron
00505_keAdPGmCG7S_1200x900.jpg

I can't tell if there's any or some rust! I think I'll call on it. The seats/dash look decent!

Thank you Graham, if only I could... This car needs John...
View attachment 182036 Dammit... should I! Or shouldn’t I...
It has the sunroof I’ve been wanting.
Of course you should...
You'd be better off with captin71's '78 John...just sayin'...
John is down to poop or get off time, I think... the remaining questions are 2 or 4 doors and if the 2 door has lost her top yet.
I can't tell if there's any or some rust! I think I'll call on it. The seats/dash look decent!
I'm betting on some... at least at the dog leg... but for a man who really wants a sunroof, I'd say she worth the price as a parts car. She could be moved into local storage if you couldn't have the owner hold her until pickup could be arranged.

For John... don't worry about the rear brakes... worst case, they could be changed out for drums without too much BS. If the discs need work, you may not be as bad off as folks claim... the worst parts to find are the park brake shoes, and I have some cores for relining... just haven't looked into getting them done yet.

BTW... this car may be too close to Murray Park to wait around before you call. IDK if he is still buying, but I'd bet this one is priced right for him.
00606_9bNGXKcsVSZ_1200x900.jpg
00R0R_hCXlfQtrPDD_1200x900.jpg
00o0o_66R0HJZI1yG_1200x900.jpg
00g0g_a10a2uIbREx_1200x900.jpg

Post deleted.. ok! Who did it????
Hopefully someone who will love her... You're gonna have to get quicker on the draw to get a sunroof car that nice, that cheap... for the right person, the interior may have been worth buying that one.

Note to flippers... this does NOT mean your car is going to be worth an additional $$ due to clean interior parts nobody wants to ship.

I'm a long time observer of his forum but first time poster. I part out cars from time to time as a hobby and ended up purchasing the car noted on this thread. Although the underside of the car is very clean, the rear quarters, bottom of the doors, and bottom of the front fenders have enough rust on them to not make it a great driver project in my opinion. The interior is quite nice and the engine runs well. That being said, in the coming days I was planning on making ads in the appropriate sections of this forum. If there's any preliminary interest in anything, please don't hesitate to send me a message. I'm more than happy to give my number out to interested parties. I'm located in central Ohio.

Thanks,

Nate

IMG_2522.JPG

IMG_2582.JPG

IMG_2584.JPG

I'm a long time observer of his forum but first time poster. I part out cars from time to time as a hobby and ended up purchasing the car noted on this thread. Although the underside of the car is very clean, the rear quarters, bottom of the doors, and bottom of the front fenders have enough rust on them to not make it a great driver project in my opinion. The interior is quite nice and the engine runs well. That being said, in the coming days I was planning on making ads in the appropriate sections of this forum. If there's any preliminary interest in anything, please don't hesitate to send me a message. I'm more than happy to give my number out to interested parties. I'm located in central Ohio.

Thanks,

Nate

View attachment 182664

View attachment 182665

View attachment 182666
Thanks for checking in Nate. And... :welcome:

I am holding out hope that somehow @75LandYacht pries this car from your grasp... I think she's got lots of potential. If there isn't a sale in the works... would you mind giving us a few rust pictures so we understand?

You got her at a good price and I understand why you initially plan to dismantle her, but I'd like to see her go to a good home if possible.

One more silly question... the black has seemed just a tad off to me... has the interior been dyed or just needs a good cleaning?

So how much was it? Nobody copied that part of the ad...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back