For Sale 1975 imperial sunroof car cheap!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone,

The interested party in the whole car has decided to pass. That being said and since I haven’t received any other parties interested in buying complete, I will be making individual threads in the appropriate part classified groups in order to piece the car out. I have received some messages already for specific part inquires but anyone on this thread that has expressed interest, please send me a message and we can figure out the details. I’m more than happy to provide my number to anyone that might wish to talk over the phone as well.

Thanks much,

Nate

And as much as I think it's a shame, I understand that's just the way it is sometimes. If it does get parted, could I put my name down as interested in the front seat belts? Id like to retrofit a retractable set into my 72 Monaco
Hi,

I tried sending you a message but it looks like you're at capacity. Feel free to send me one and we can discuss the seat belts.

Thanks,

Nate

I made a thread with some interior parts in the interior classifieds. Everyone that has already talked to me about parts will most likely be hearing from me this weekend as I hope to have most everything else pulled from the interior at that time.

Thanks,

Nate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back