NOT MINE 1975 Royal Monaco Wagon Not Mine

Status
Not open for further replies.
At first I thought, 30k?? and thought, what a joker, he'll never get close to that.
THEN.... I remembered that wagon that went for $50k last year.
50k for a Monaco wagon? I would love to see a picture of that unicorn.

I think Stan is referring to the Red 72 Chrysler wagon from NJ.

Oh yeah, I remember that one. I think a locally famous drag racer once leaned against the fender or something. '72 T&C is a favorite fusie wagon, but not $50k worth of favorite.

Oh yeah, I remember that one. I think a locally famous drag racer once leaned against the fender or something. '72 T&C is a favorite fusie wagon, but not $50k worth of favorite.

Thats the one.... Gorgeous car! I
Went to the auction in Carlisle just to see it.
The buyer will need two lifetimes to recoup his investment.

Thats the one.... Gorgeous car! I
Went to the auction in Carlisle just to see it.
The buyer will need two lifetimes to recoup his investment.

I dunno... If he can get people to drive from NJ to PA for a viewing, he might be able to get $20 a pop to slide people behind the wheel, lol!

I dunno... If he can get people to drive from NJ to PA for a viewing, he might be able to get $20 a pop to slide people behind the wheel, lol!

It happened to be the same weekend as spring Carlisle . Otherwise.....:(

Speaking of Black and woodgrain and kind of returning to the RMB-ness of the thread...

520f798cb59f8f394c50f397a7264f51.jpg

By the way, as a Formal lover, and wagon lover in particular, the Dodge/ Plymouth wagons are far more difficult to find than the T&C. Especially the Brougham and Sport Suburban "wallpaper wagon" varieties (which I prefer).

Last edited:
Speaking of Black and woodgrain and kind of returning to the RMB-ness of the thread...

View attachment 394558

By the way, as a Formal lover, and wagon lover in particular, the Dodge/ Plymouth wagons are far more difficult to find than the T&C. Especially the Brougham and Sport Suburban "wallpaper wagon" varieties (which I prefer).

That's the ad that sold me. And the RMB has the T&C beat in the looks department.

I can't say that one has the other beat regarding looks, because I always loved the wide taillights and skirts on the T&C. I think they're a tie.

I would love to have a Formal wagon.

My Dad had 3 Slab/ Fusie wagons when I was young.

The one with a sign painted on the doors...

didnt see the 72 T&C you all are talking about .. but this one comes up in searches. Colors resemble the OP Moanco.

Im not a "wagoneer" but I do like 'em (C-wagons, all eras)

Capture 72 (1).png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back