1976 New Yorker

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one of those memory's that doesn't forget what I've put into toys. 250 for air conditioner parts,240 msd starter, ground wire 14, thermostat housing 30 , last trip to the shop 490.valve cover gaskets 20 and list goes on.

Bump!!!! Someone needs a Christmas present. 6500.00
The old girl is soon to be parked outside when the Challenger shows up. I'd like to see someone here pick it up before the snow sets in.

Yet again that sweetie is getting evicted for a new incoming divorced hot redhead.
She now needs someone who wants to bring it up better than any Fusie conversion yet seen in the mags.
THAT"S the effing car that should be on the cover somewhere, someday when it gets there. Not what we've seen so far.

Stan, That's a great buy back price and keep the dream alive! Turn it back into the hot rod you created, and beat up on the bow-tie bozo's!!

You're forgetting who gave it its first eviction notice because of an incoming...
Available space hasn't changed since then.

You're forgetting who gave it its first eviction notice because of an incoming...
Available space hasn't changed since then.
Top 9 FCBO reasons not to buy a car:

1. I don't have the space.
2. I don't have the money.
3. It's too far away.
4. I don't have the space.
5. I don't have the money.
6. It's too far away.
7. I don't have the space.
8. I don't have the money.
9. It's too far away.

Top 9 FCBO reasons not to buy a car:

1. I don't have the space.
2. I don't have the money.
3. It's too far away.
4. I don't have the space.
5. I don't have the money.
6. It's too far away.
7. I don't have the space.
8. I don't have the money.
9. It's too far away.

True very true. !!!!!!!!!

1. I don't have the space. I'd find the space but Im too cheap.
2. I don't have the money. I'd spend the money but I'm too cheap.
3. It's too far away. I could get it here but I'm too cheap.

Posted via Topify on Android

You should stop buying these expensive German beejeezus and get the car instead. ;)

time for the spring bump plus I need the room. Someone here needs this car. 6k obo

One more day of crap weather here and then it's into the 60's and hopefully spring will be here to stay.

The cherry blossoms are suppose to bloom here in Washington D.C. in two damn weeks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back