For Sale 1977 Chrysler New Yorker Brougham 2 door $3200

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it kinda amazing how many car guys (mostly painters ) I know over the years who spend a lot of time smoking when they could be wrenching. Some kind of zen thing? But th rug really tied that garage together, dude.

So @Wolfman, are you going to sell this to me at the end of the year when I finally have money to work with?

I find it kinda amazing how many car guys (mostly painters ) I know over the years who spend a lot of time smoking when they could be wrenching. Some kind of zen thing? But th rug really tied that garage together, dude.
Hey... welcome back, I was starting to think you'd given up on us :)

I agree, mostly painters, the ones who didn't like to wear a mask... During down time after work, I have no issue with it. It would make it hard to find work though

Wolfman, could you show us more of the interior? The little I see seems incorrect, but might not be a deal breaker for everyone. Formal NYB and Imperials have no replacement covers readily available... which makes the condition of what you have that much more important to a potential buyer.

I don't hate Gramps for his vision, his love is probably what kept her alive this long. I would change her back toward stock pretty quick if she came here, matching paint on the new/used hood would be the biggest challenge I see so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back