Automatic Transmission
Good tires
Call 620 397 2503 for any questions and ask for Bryant

listing_pic_1528215_1525106639.jpg

listing_pic_1528215_1525027269.jpg

listing_pic_1528215_1525106646.jpg

listing_pic_1528215_1525027272.jpg

listing_pic_1528215_1525106642.jpg

I' m trying to think of any reason why I have to have this truck. I just cant ...:BangHead:

I' m trying to think of any reason why I have to have this truck. I just cant ...:BangHead:
You'll need that truck so badly in Idaho. You'll never come across this kind of truck so perfect for Idaho again. In ten years you'll remember this truck and will be kicking yourself. Buy it now and you'll have it when you need it most. Don't register it in NJ. Wait till you get to Idaho. Plus you'll have 10 years to tinker with it and make it the best ranch truck in Idaho to pull your vintage horse trailer.

:D

F8E2640B-FFE9-42B4-B623-8722BBCFBBCE.png

So puurttyyy!....

I want it!! Too far for me though. Plus I already just bought another. Dave, you neeeeddd this truck. Imagine one of the cars behind it, all the work it could do out west.

Its only missing one thing

A3391879-AF5F-48D0-96FA-F473F2FB88C4.jpeg

It’ll drop right in too. Just a little cutting. I can help you lol

@cantflip this would also be an excellent candidate to retire the bow tie. If Dave passes, are we going on a road trip??

I'd be heading south if I had $2000, and put the '98 up for sale.

You'll need that truck so badly in Idaho. You'll never come across this kind of truck so perfect for Idaho again. In ten years you'll remember this truck and will be kicking yourself. Buy it now and you'll have it when you need it most. Don't register it in NJ. Wait till you get to Idaho. Plus you'll have 10 years to tinker with it and make it the best ranch truck in Idaho to pull your vintage horse trailer.

:D

I like the Jewish mother guilt trip...

I called the guy on it tonight. No trades. Truck runs/drives, has two fuel tanks, needs some work on it. Factory 440 truck, strong auto, near-new steer tires. Thinking about this one!

View attachment 183800

So puurttyyy!....

I want it!! Too far for me though. Plus I already just bought another. Dave, you neeeeddd this truck. Imagine one of the cars behind it, all the work it could do out west.

Its only missing one thing

View attachment 183799

It’ll drop right in too. Just a little cutting. I can help you lol

@cantflip this would also be an excellent candidate to retire the bow tie. If Dave passes, are we going on a road trip??
If I go for it... she has to sleep at your house at least until the bowtie goes... and no swapping a Cummins when I'm not looking either :poke:

If I go for it... she has to sleep at your house at least until the bowtie goes... and no swapping a Cummins when I'm not looking either :poke:

Don’t threaten me with a good time! LOL I cant promise it shop space, but there is more then enough room for it to sit next to it.

I’ll even keep the fluids circulating for you :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back