NOT MINE 1977 New Yorker Coupe, 23k original miles. $10,690

marty mopar

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Tempe AZ (hotter than a turd on a frypan)
1977 New Yorker Coupe, 23k original miles. brand new A/C compressor, receiver dryer and lines. Ice cold air. Drives great very reliable. Perfect interior ! 400 cu.in. Big Block . 23640 Miles

1977 Chrysler New Yorker

image.png.bcf77246f4ebe6252e7ab395d0d9036d.png

Manual ac......
Not a '78 with the bad wiper linkage bushing...
Velour ribbed cloth seats...
Not too overpriced...
If you want a NYB, grab it.

I think this one has been posted up several places over the past couple of years. I ran across it more than once during my shoppings--there weren't any other white coupes with green vinyl.

I wonder why nobody keeps it? Must be a story there.

Haven't seen many NY coupes with this style vinyl tops and now I know why. Something just looks off to me.

What looks wrong to you with the top? I'm not seeing it .
Actually the more I look at this car the more I really like it Love the color combo along with the asking price. I might need to check this out further!

1977 New Yorker Coupe, 23k original miles. brand new A/C compressor, receiver dryer and lines. Ice cold air. Drives great very reliable. Perfect interior ! 400 cu.in. Big Block . 23640 Miles

1977 Chrysler New Yorker

View attachment 630991
I know this car as posted in the past with pictures but can't seem to find it in past threads. I don't do Facebook. Wanted to know if anyone out there could help me get more info or contact info on this car. Thanks!

Back