1984 Laser Turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbm3fan

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
On eBay. Another guy from Lakeland, FL. Does this fellow operate under different names, or is their a big family in Lakeland, or is this guy legit by a small chance.

Antique? Does Florida consider a 30 year old car to be antique because I don't. Or did the seller/flipper put that plate on for the pictures?

Nonetheless I do like the car itself.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chrysler-Ot...c845a1992&item=191199058322&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

87ChryslerLaser0002_zpsbc63bb40.jpg

Yes, that's Lakeland Lash. He sells under four different names altogether, three of them on eBay. Why?? I don't know.

The guy that you want to meet is the one that does the detailing and photography.

In Florida, you can get a blue plate that says "ANTIQUE" on it on anything at leat 20 years old. It freaks me out to see 1992 Camaros with ANTIQUE plates...

Posted via Topify on Android

Last edited:
I had one of those in Garnet red and it was the XE model with a turbo and a manual trans. That thing was a dog from a stand still until that turbo gathered up a head of boost and then it was quite fast. I remember the digital dash stopped at 124 mph or so but the car kept going. I sold the car with a 113K on it and it still had its original clutch and the friend I sold it to didn't have to put one in it till close to 130K.

Yes, that's Lakeland Lash. He sells under four different names altogether, three of them on eBay. Why?? I don't know.

The guy that you want to meet is the one that does the detailing and photography.

In Florida, you can get a blue plate that says "ANTIQUE" on it on anything at leat 20 years old. It freaks me out to see 1992 Camaros with ANTIQUE plates...

Posted via Topify on Android
What is the difference on an antique tag in Fl? Do you get out of anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back