For Sale 2 Door Qtrs, interior sail panels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigasawhale2

Reaction score
Contact seller
1967-1968 CHRYSLER DODGE PLYMOUTH C-BODY QUARTER SAIL PANEL TRIM INTERIOR PAIR.
Lights, wiring harness, mounting plates

No cracks

Botch the post up.

$40 + shipping from 14701

IMG_2244.JPG

IMG_2245.JPG

Those are '68 but will work quite well for '67 C- body Dodge, Chrysler 2 dr Hardtop (sometimes improperly called Fastop on C & D) and the Plymouth Fastop and 99.9% of the population would never know the difference between the two years

The difference between '67 and '68 are the material they are made of and the number of screw holes. They are exactly the same shape between the years.

'67 are fiberglass and have three visible stainless screws near the window opening (In my opinion are more durable due to the fiberglass) - '68 cars actually have the same attachment brackets (as shown above) as '67

'68 are plastic with only one visible stainless screw securing it near the window opening. The one's pictured above are '68 which are very difficult to find not cracked, dry rotted and shattered. If they have been hot baked in dry regions they are very brittle. (ship with care)
Outside texture is identical on both '67 and '68.

I have a set of '67 in my '68 (even same color), and have kind of been eying these because the three screws bother me (only because I am anal and know the difference between the two years) but I am learning to relax a bit, so I didn't jump on these .

1644612046838.png
'68 one screw hole on the side, but very interchangeable with '67

1644612765300.png
'67 three screws but very interchangeable with '67

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back