2017 Carlisle pics by Olivia and Aaron

What great kids you have & they are quite good at photography. It was nice meeting you & everyone else on Saturday. We are blessed my friend. Cantflip thanks for all the uploading. C-bodies, go fast in comfort.

Cantflip,
I just got done showing the family the pictures. Olivia and Aaron enjoyed seeing their handy work online. With a little more coaching on the composition side I won't have to worry about running the camera any more. We all benefited from them taking pictures, I think me most of all because it gave them something to do that didn't end in five minutes. There was always something different for them to take a picture of.
It was a plan that worked for all concerned... FCBO is thrilled for the pics, the youngsters had fun and I was relieved of a responsibility I certainly would have screwed up. Please thank them again for me... and perhaps this will be something we repeat in the future.

BTW, extra kudos to them for taking such good care of the equipment. As I told you, the camera's don't represent a real investment on my part, so I wasn't worried about damage (stuff happens)... but I love seeing young folks who take care of items that don't belong to them. At our break together, Olivia was sure to show me how she had been keeping the bigger one in the bag for easy access.

They are a couple of fine C body lover's... I'm looking forward to hearing of their first car requests, and I bet they figure out how to burnout even if you give them a Yugo.:D

Great stuff! I don't know which is better, the pics themselves or the story of how they came to be here.:thumbsup::thankyou:

Great stuff! I don't know which is better, the pics themselves or the story of how they came to be here.:thumbsup::thankyou:
I'm thinking the story just enhances the already great pics...

My concern is they did so good... I feel like an unfortunate contestant on a Jeff Foxworthy game show.

Back