2017 Mopar Nationals

I bought it in 2003, it has been in pictures from out in the shop. You might recognize it if the fenders are off and the 1/4 panel missing. I put floors and frame connectors in years ago. The drivers floor would not meet up with trans tunnel, that sidetracked it for a while until I scored a pedal set and 4 speed. With the 4speed hump going in the floor pan and tunnel mismatch became moot. With some prodding from my son about getting it going he and I have been tinkering for a couple of years now.
It is the car of mine that he has had his eye on since he was crawling around on the floor of the shop.
What have you been doing with said son to hone hiz RT timez pray tell? And I believe I've heard rumors that Mother iz re-casting 426'z again, HUMMM?

What have you been doing with said son to hone hiz RT timez pray tell? And I believe I've heard rumors that Mother iz re-casting 426'z again, HUMMM?
No drag racing for that car, that's what my Barracuda is for. He kicks my but in video games, I guess that counts toward reaction times.

Plan on going Friday and Sat (w/o the car). Will try and stop by Sat morning . . . be nice to match up some faces to the posts on here . . .

Back