2018 Phoenix Specialty Coatings Powder **** Wall Calendars have arrived!!!!

CudaChick1968

Leanna ~ The Mistress of Metal
FCBO Vendor
Reaction score
I'm excited to announce the latest shop calendars! I haven't done one since 2015.

They're big -- 11" x 17" opened, the colors are magnificent, the photos are crystal clear, and the stock is very heavy. The edges won't droop like those cheesy paper calendars everyone has, and you won't have to tape the hole up every month after August << grin >>.

If you received an email personally or were tagged recently on FaceBook, that means your car / art project, your PSC Powder **** or you are featured in it! I'm posting some teaser shots of a few selected months here to give you an idea of what to expect. Customers' cars, Before & After pics, custom artwork, a celebration of PSC's 10th Anniversary last May 31 and much more!

2018 Powder **** Wall Calendar - November - powder **** around the world.jpg
2018 Powder **** Wall Calendar - July - factory style parts.jpg
2018 Powder **** Wall Calendar - March - MP valve covers.jpg
2018 Powder **** Wall Calendar - Cover.jpg

If you want one, don't wait! There are two calendars left in Batch #3 but I expect to be ordering Batch #4 soon. Place your order now with the handy Paypal form linked below (you DO NOT need a Paypal account to use it -- you can safely and securely use your choice of accounts / cards including a debit card). You are also welcome to mail a check or a Postal Money Order if that is more convenient for you. Here's the address:

Phoenix Specialty Coatings
157 Kimery Store Road
Greenfield, TN 38230

These 2018 Powder **** Wall Calendars are $25 each and I'll cover the mailing costs to the United States, even to Alaska and Hawaii. International customers, please message or email me directly with your Postal Code, desired number of calendars and your email address and I'll get you a personalized invoice. Kindly allow 4-6 weeks for delivery, though I'll try to get them out much sooner.

This is not a fund raising effort by any means; I'm selling them at my cost. Rather than being full of self-serving advertising like most business-related calendars are, these are actually more of a tribute to you -- my valued customers -- your vision and your ride.

Thanks for checking them out! Forward this thread to your friends and family so they'll get a hint of what you want for Christmas. I'll continue to place future orders until ya'll don't want to see them anymore.

Here's the order form:

Pay Phoenix Specialty Coatings using PayPal.Me

Thank you all most sincerely for your past business, for your confidence in allowing me to have a hand in your project, and for all your support over the last decade. I wouldn't be here doing what I love every day without YOU!

Back