2019 Mopars in the Park

That's why I enter my car, so I don't have to walk so far. :poke: That's seriously the main reason I put a car in the show, I've got great parking!
I totally agree, mine ain't show worthy yet it gets entered - now I just need to see about actually getting it there.... :mad: Really it's only two times she's failed to make the trip so that's not so bad I guess, it just feels worse.

I remember walking a lot at the old venue (Dakota County Fairgrounds) They parked us way out in some un mowed grass and we walked a long way.
There was no way to see it all in the hours allotted that day, much less the swap meet.

I go for the swaps, any cars I see are a bonus. Well, okay, the c's, forward looks and trucks will draw my attention and sometimes the early b's but the rest I just kinda blow past unless I know someone with a car there. I did however, walk the entire swap 6 times and after coming out the last time with nothing in my hand knew I'd found all I was gonna, and we were gone about an hour later.

@tunaboat75 where did you get that shirt?
Great pics guys, thanks! Any other pics of the black ‘67 Crown Coupe?

I got the shirt off the Chrysler Collection website a few years ago, so it’s actually an “official” Chrysler shirt and not some bootleg knockoff. The Imperial script is on the backside.
012A313C-E97A-4A7E-A10B-08AF4ECD224F.jpeg

DF365DD7-25AA-4B5F-8004-12EE5B63C7F9.jpeg

They have another Imperial shirt on their website right now that I will also be ordering.
IFD Men's Eagle T-Shirt
BA68890F-111B-42F7-8ED3-E30D04FCFFA1.jpeg

Back