2023, final year for the 6.4 Hemi Chrysler 300

Tell me about it 200 for Canada with 440 Dealers.... Thanks FCA guess I will wait for one coming back on trade for the Electric version :lol::rofl:

I'm in the process of trying to buy one. Just heard about this car being available the other day (must have been asleep - heard about the Demon 170 immediately). Guess even in the rollout the car is a sleeper. Nearly had a deal made (trading my Hellcat on it) but was still dickering when someone swooped in and bought it out from under me. You snooze you lose.

I have a line on another one. Hope it's black. I don't think I could live with red or silver on this car (not keen about the shade of red and white, while it looks good on the car, just isn't what I would want). Or I could take what I can get and put a plum crazy wrap on the car.

Last edited:
A completely boring and underwhelming video.

I wish Chrysler would have taken the opportunity give us some of the updated design cues that define a 300 - the giant "crosshair" on the grille; red/white/blue badging on front fenders; larger emblem on trunk lid/rear fascia; red/white/blue center caps on the wheels. Don't need to throw in the whole kitchen sink on it, but it seems leaving those out are a missed opportunity to distinguish this car from all of the other Chrysler sedans of this iteration that look basically the same.

Back