35 + years

Good to see! The subtle styling differences between 67 and 68 always confuse me as to which I like more.
My 68 Monaco (non 500) was so stripped down and gorgeous but my 67 Monaco 500 is just SO over the top and again, gorgeous. Don't know why, but 67 and 68 Monacos and Polaras just make all the sense in the world to me.
Stoked to see yours rolling soon!

O.K. Took her on her first run lasting almost a hour and a half and $75.00 (filled up the fuel tank) later and the only things we found was the turn signals don't work and losing one of the center caps off the magnum 500 rims I must say I am completely pleased overall and not to mention the crowd of people we had when we stop to fill up which made me feel good.
So after the turn signals are repaired and working she will be coming home so I can give her a much need bath. So now its time to start on the interior/convertible top then a new paint job sometime next fall

O.K. Took her on her first run lasting almost a hour and a half and $75.00 (filled up the fuel tank) later and the only things we found was the turn signals don't work and losing one of the center caps off the magnum 500 rims I must say I am completely pleased overall and not to mention the crowd of people we had when we stop to fill up which made me feel good.
So after the turn signals are repaired and working she will be coming home so I can give her a much need bath. So now its time to start on the interior/convertible top then a new paint job sometime next fall
Awesome. Good to her she's back in charge!

Thanx,wanted to drop the top but was a little scared that the hoses might be rotten.( got new ones) also wanted to kick in the secondary's but have about 200 more miles to go before I can open her up but did take her on the interstate and she purred right along.
Awesome. Good to her she's back in charge!

Thanx,wanted to drop the top but was a little scared that the hoses might be rotten.( got new ones) also wanted to kick in the secondary's but have about 200 more miles to go before I can open her up but did take her on the interstate and she purred right along.
Nice. Nothing like a C body on the highway.

Back