WANTED 3769294 Cruise/speed control servo or diaphragm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boydsdodge

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hello, I am in need af a 3769294 servo or the diaphragm for my 1973 Imperial. I would like it for the drive to Carlisle, but the days are getting closer. Maybe a member here has one that I can pick up at Carlisle.
Looking for nice original finish. Oh, and working.
Thanks.
s-l500.jpg

We've already talked, lol.

I have hooked him up with a guy who makes replacement diaphragm controlled cruise control systems. Hopefully he can help - If my guy is unable to make him a new one, there's a good chance he can tell him how to make it for himself and what material he uses..

I went to my other Imperial and hooked up the vacuum tester. I pulled 20' of vacuum but it loses vacuum with a rate of 90 seconds for 20" of vacuum.
Anyone have thoughts on vacuum loss with a known working speed control servo?
The FSM does not have any vacuum tests in book, mostly just says don't touch just replace servo.
Thanks.

If anyone stumbles upon a working, good looking servo, I am still in need. It is not the diaphragm, I opened my servo to see if it was torn. My diaphragm is in great shape, the whole unit looks new, it just will not hold an inch of vacuum.
seems it is a leak in the port where the flap door should release vacuum is not closing.
I don't have experience with these servos and there is no rebuild info I have found. It would be cool to get it working, if I knew what wasn't correct inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back