Status
Not open for further replies.

67Monaco

Go Woke, Go Broke.
Reaction score
Contact seller
http://lancaster.craigslist.org/cto/4431644683.html

00J0J_1INj6cTbn5H_600x450.jpg

Original 49,000 +/-miles So Carolina car. 2 door V8 automatic swivel seats sport steering wheel. Accesory group 5 and 6, posi rear and more . No hit no rust body. Runs and drives. New paint. Interior can be cleaned up for a driver. All rechroming done. Stainless needs polishing and installation. Engine unmolested but dirty. Truck has small rust spot due to leak in real window over the past 50 years. Trunk has most tools. Glass in perfect condition . I'm second owner. Car has original paper work including window sticker , bill of sale, order form, financing etc etc etc. the radio wipers heater etc all worked when purchased 3 years ago. Car was driven to the paint shop then stored due to health problems. I'm only interested in selling it to one who wishes to restore it and not to use it as a finned hot rod.

00J0J_1INj6cTbn5H_600x450.jpg

WOW .....!!!!!! Now that is a deal. A great way to upstage all those high profile B & E bodys at a show.

FYI ...... The Sport Fury was not a model in 1960. Fury was the top of the line and when equipped with options like swivel seats, deluxe, (aero), steering wheel and trunk lid spare the were often refered to as a "sport" model.

I'm just going with what the seller posts in their ad. I don't do corrections.

I'm just going with what the seller posts in their ad. I don't do corrections.

I understand that ....... I wasen't calling you a dumb a**.... LOL.
Not many people really know that. It was just general information passed on to anyone who might give a darn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back