65 Corvette sitting in the woods

I owned a C4 LT1 for a bit over a year. Fun car, but every little pecker on the street wanted to race me...in a bone-stock,300hp '95 LT1 with 159K miles. Got old. Plus, getting in and out was just painful. My midlife thing came and went quickly.

I attended one meeting of one of the three local Corvette clubs. Most pretend C4 cars don't exist. Bunch of pretentious fucks. Don't need their pompousness and overall snobbery. It was a fun car to drive, I'll give it that.

View attachment 425586

View attachment 425587
Way back in the early 80’s as the rebirth of the muscle car was about to start I joined a local MOPAR car club. 20 or so members. The co-founder of the club warned me about this one fellow that was an E body fanatic & very critical of others cars. After just two meetings I saw him in action. What a rude jerk. I decide to leave & apparently so did others as the club disbanded a few months later & several attempts to restart it failed. I ended up joining a club out of South Carolina that was at Rockingham motor speedway with a few of the clubs cars. They held meetings in different states. And had a monthly new letter that was informative & fun to read. The founder of the group was a super nice guy & welcomed everyone regardless of what MOPARS they liked & wanted to show. After a couple years I left that club as they basically had the one event at Rockingham that I could make. Haven’t been in a club since. 35 plus years.

Bob's videos are the best.....
Big block or small block that Vette or whats left of it is beyond being restored.
A over rated car IMO
Way back when I had a 65 Roadster, small block and 4 speed, sure if I could find another reasonably priced, maybe id be interested.
The really only reason I would be, is the memories that blue convertible holds.
I courted my wife in that car, we were young and she was a beautiful blond and I was crazy about her.

Bob's videos are the best.....
Big block or small block that Vette or whats left of it is beyond being restored.
A over rated car IMO
Way back when I had a 65 Roadster, small block and 4 speed, sure if I could find another reasonably priced, maybe id be interested.
The really only reason I would be, is the memories that blue convertible holds.
I courted my wife in that car, we were young and she was a beautiful blond and I was crazy about her.
Thanks for the kind words. Glad you enjoy the videos.

Back