Reaction score
Contact seller
1965 DODGE MONACO 383 4SPEED - $12500 (COLLINSVILLE)<>
00c0c_iIhcKCNr6nL_600x450.jpg

00J0J_c5fC0OMqNp5_600x450.jpg

00s0s_1aUCYcfoUea_600x450.jpg

01111_jb4MheaRdqA_600x450.jpg

01111_fb53vBWShP5_600x450.jpg

HAVE A NICE 1965 MONACO FACTORY 4 SPEED BUCKET SEATS AND CONSOLE HAS A 383 ENGINE FRESH REBUILD. THE CAR NEEDS A LITTLE TLC TO MAKE NICE IT HAS NEWER PAINT. THE CAR RUNS GOOD AND SOUNDS GOOD NEW TIRES. CALL

https://roanoke.craigslist.org/cto/5284959865.html

Of course the pictures of the stick are out of focus. Seems like a decent price if the car is as nice as it appears.

Cool car , but those '68 side marker lights look ridiculous. IMHO

jim

Did they offer a four speed in a 65 Monaco? I thought these Monacos were top trim level and luxury package cars. Never heard of a Monaco 4 speed but hey, I'm new and still learning the ropes.

i also don't see see a lick of Monaco trim or hood ornament and lettering... Just side badges.

Did they offer a four speed in a 65 Monaco? I thought these Monacos were top trim level and luxury package cars. Never heard of a Monaco 4 speed but hey, I'm new and still learning the ropes.

i also don't see see a lick of Monaco trim or hood ornament and lettering... Just side badges.

He says recently painted. It is also missing the rubber on the bumper guards as well as the turn signals. Maybe has not gotten around to finishing it yet.

Not only were they offered with a 4 speed but you could have gotten a 426W also, auto or 4 speed. Yep, I have one (possibly the only one in existence and with proof). Before you ask again Jim, still holding on to her, lol!! Something else to ponder for your info....3 speed manual was standard tranny in a '65 Monaco....4 speed and auto were optional.

I have a 65 Monaco that I bought from the guy who bought it used from Chrysler. A program car I had paperwork on it when I 1st bought it.. Came with a 383 4 barrel and single exhaust. And I have a lot of work to do. The floor shifter on the cable shifted 727 is smooth, it rode super nice back 20 + years ago. I wanted a 67-68 Monaco and the owner called me up as I was the only one in my town that had interest on the older Mopars. I have the build sheet on it and should have sent the Chrysler Historical Society the serial so maybe I could find who had it new.

I have a 65 Monaco that I bought from the guy who bought it used from Chrysler. A program car I had paperwork on it when I 1st bought it.. Came with a 383 4 barrel and single exhaust. And I have a lot of work to do. The floor shifter on the cable shifted 727 is smooth, it rode super nice back 20 + years ago. I wanted a 67-68 Monaco and the owner called me up as I was the only one in my town that had interest on the older Mopars. I have the build sheet on it and should have sent the Chrysler Historical Society the serial so maybe I could find who had it new.

I had a '66 as my first car. Would love to see your car's pic.

I thought that 3 spd. was just the std. 3 spd that came with the /6's and SB's. No??

No, the C body three speed in 1961 was a French made transmission. Alot of problems, enouth that Chrysler put in a H.D. truck three speed for durability in 1962. To the best of my knowledge 1964 they went with a four speed manual trans that carried over for years. My '62 300 has this option which in that car is very rare, but with no official numbers its speculative. One blog I heard of says one of six.

......... Before you ask again Jim, still holding on to her, lol!! Something else to ponder for your info....3 speed manual was standard tranny in a '65 Monaco....4 speed and auto were optional.

But, But I didn't even ask in this thread. :laughing4: I think this makes you a crossposter if that's even a word, or me a PITA.
Hope your well John

jim

That is correct that you may not appreciate the side markers but to me that is icing on the cake!

it would be pretty boring if we all liked the same thing

jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back