65 Fury 2-door sedan.......and it's done.....after 9 years.

Fury65

Reaction score
Good day,
Just thought we would post a few pics of our Fury that took us 9 years to build. It took so long because we did everything ourselves and sometimes it took me a bit to learn something, lol.

Anyways, I sure understand it's not everyone's taste but, we just had to show a little.

Few pics also of the build process.
07-28-1.JPG
IMG_0717.JPG

2015-09-13 15.40.42.jpg

2021-08-08 13.35.26.jpg

2019-07-06 18.32.33.jpg

2021-03-20 11.55.24.jpg

Vicky1.jpg

That is sharp. What is the color. Just curious, why did you put the fuel tank in the trunk?
Hi, thanks. The color started as Chrysler Mango Tango and then we added a heap of copper pearl and a heap of White pearl. Lol, the fuel cell started with wanting to shave the fuel door from driver rear quarter then, gas tank was rotten, needed someplace for fuel pump & filters, fuel cell was cheaper than a new tank.

Excellent job! The end result is really nice. I love the color and the interior looks amazing. Great job by you.

Wow that’s teamwork for sure!

It’s fun taking cars apart but that fury was dismantled.

Congratulations on your stamina and follow up.

Does a Quonset Hut make a good paint booth? Just kidding. I like them and it’s not the surroundings it the talent. Beautiful colors on the exterior & interior.

Sharp engine work and boy oh boy A/C to boot. Are those electric buttons on the console or decorative? Maybe power windows or heated seat?

My hat’s off to you’s of the north.
Haywire 440

Wow that’s teamwork for sure!

It’s fun taking cars apart but that fury was dismantled.

Congratulations on your stamina and follow up.

Does a Quonset Hut make a good paint booth? Just kidding. I like them and it’s not the surroundings it the talent. Beautiful colors on the exterior & interior.

Sharp engine work and boy oh boy A/C to boot. Are those electric buttons on the console or decorative? Maybe power windows or heated seat?

My hat’s off to you’s of the north.
Haywire 440
Lol, when asked how much came apart, we reply with "there was nothing else that could come off without cutting"!
No, quonset huts make horrible spray booths but, we actually moved it to a building next to that and it was much better. My father-in-law supplied the buildings so beggars can't be choosers, lol.

The console buttons are actually power window buttons and yes, the quarter windows are power also. They are orange led and come on with the park lights.

That is outstanding! Love to hear some details on your engine build. Camshaft
Thanks. It was a 75 New Yorker Block, bored .030, decked, line bored, forged crank, aluminum rods, aluminum flat top KB pistons, Aluminum ProMaxx heads with extra porting, Edelbrock High rise intake, Summit 4 barrel carb, roller rockers, Mopar purple cam.

Wow, What a transformation from Canadian field art to that. Beautiful color and a 2 door sedan which is a pretty rare
body style for those cars.

Back