65 Fury 2-door sedan.......and it's done.....after 9 years.

That's an awesome looking finished product! I like the tasteful customization on the interior, and that paint looks great.

Wow, What a transformation from Canadian field art to that. Beautiful color and a 2 door sedan which is a pretty rare
body style for those cars.
Thanks, yeah, 2 door sedans are scarce as hens teeth. I bought a pressure pot etc. just to make tail light lenses from scratch because the ones that are available are crazy expensive.

I love that color :thumbsup:
Thanks, we get ALOT of compliments on it and in the sun, all the pearl REALLY pops.
2021-10-03 17.29.19.jpg

That's an awesome looking finished product! I like the tasteful customization on the interior, and that paint looks great.
Thanks, we wanted the modern toys like in-dash navigation but didn't want to take away from the classic lines. Lol, we even left the chrome ash trays in the back seat armrests for a nostalgia look.

Nice creation. A few of us were talking about doing a Dakota, Minnesota, Minnesota meet up sometime. Another one to add to the list considering you’re only 3 hours away.

Nice creation. A few of us were talking about doing a Dakota, Minnesota, Minnesota meet up sometime. Another one to add to the list considering you’re only 3 hours away.
Hmmm, that would be fun. The Wife and I were JUST talking about Fargo tonight. Been awhile since we hit Kroll's diner, lol.

That's an amazing build! The vision to see what the car could be is remarkable, and then creating that vision is extraordinary! I love the details that went into the car, it's a beautiful work of art!

Hi, Wow . the car looks great. Love the dash and interior, AND if I ever repaint my 65, I'm painting it Chrysler Mango Tango. Very well done, Sir !

Back