For Sale 65 New Yorker with some nice options (not mine)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shrewboy

Reaction score
Contact seller
I was just surfing around and saw this. I'm assuming this is original equipment, but figure y'all will let me know if not. I realize it's impossible to know if they're original to THIS CAR, but curious if anyone spots anything that is an obvious later add.

http://www.autotraderclassics.com/c...New+Yorker-1832375.xhtml?conversationId=55357

I've seen a few two doors, but the power bucket seats and console automatic are really cool. Is that a vacuum gauge on the end of the console? And is that an original interior? And is that an original 1965 cruise control, or a later add-on. I thought I had seen a few slightly later cars that had cruise controls that looked like that.

FWIW, I'm totally digging the power options and 413 under the hood. Seems almost like they wanted a 300 instead back when this was ordered.

Missing letters so possibly repainted? Wine metallic or Spanish red to be more exact? Could there be unseen bodywork underneath?

It appears to be in original condition as far as all the equipment, its even running the single reservoir brakes still and the engine is the wrong color. Strange can of some sort by the power steering gear? It's a beautiful car IMO.

Beautiful NY'er.....Beautiful interior. Love that console!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back