65 Sport Fury

65sporty

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Now I know how everyone loves project photos, I finally scanned the photos of my father inlaws 65 sport fury and put them on my computer. This is the car that brought me to the site, I work on cars all day but I work on this one for fun. A little background on it. He had one in highschool and wanted another one. Found this one in Maryland, drove out with his brother and my 15yr old and drove it back. The pic's are from the previous owner showing some of the resto. Anyone know the car? Anyway here's the pic's Scanned Document-3.jpgScanned Document-10.jpgScanned Document-9.jpgScanned Document-7.jpgScanned Document-6.jpgScanned Document-5.jpgScanned Document-4.jpgScanned Document-1.jpgScanned Document-2.jpgScanned Document-11.jpg

Scanned Document-1.jpg

Scanned Document-2.jpg

Scanned Document-3.jpg

Scanned Document-4.jpg

Scanned Document-5.jpg

Scanned Document-6.jpg

Scanned Document-7.jpg

Scanned Document-9.jpg

Scanned Document-10.jpg

Scanned Document-11.jpg

Now that's a post!!!!!
Thank you. I'm still not totally understanding the time line but it works for me.
Beautiful resto!

Posted via Topify on Android

Would of been very cool to see the play by play on that restoration...

Many thanks for the compliments, I can't credit for the work done only what is done now that he has it.
I will find out what part of maryland it came from.
I should have watched closer on the timeline on the pic's for my order my mistake in posting

The car came from Hagerstown,Md. The guy my father in-law bought it from got it from his friend who had to sell because of a divorce.

Looks great! Can't wait til I can get mine looking half that nice! What color is that? Mine will be black but I would like to put a little color like that on the car to go with the int.

The color is copperhead BJS, as far as I know it's a newer factory mopar color

Back