66 300 seat foam

DuaneBallard

Reaction score
Does anyone make bucket seat foam for these or has anyone found something from another year that works with modifications? Thanks

You'll be looking & waiting a long time! You're better off making your own using the old as a pattern. Good Luck

If there is, good luck finding it? You might be able to get away with 65-300 foam, but I'm sure you'll have to cut here, stuff there, and whatever else to make them look good? It's a crap-shoot either way!

This is extremely funny that they have NO "C" body section, but yet you have this! And then you read the description for this foam, and they say this, and I'll quote it!
" New reproduction seat foams for 1966-67 A-body, B-body and C-body vehicles. Our seat foam reproductions are made to original factory specifications to ensure a precise fit with original or aftermarket reproduction seat covers. Some vehicles may have had multiple seat styles so please make sure that you order the correct seat foam for your seats as they are not interchangeable. "
Since when was any Mopar seat foam interchangeable between models?? I'd think that'd you still have to butcher & trim, and stuff it where needed to make these work. JMHO

This is extremely funny that they have NO "C" body section, but yet you have this! And then you read the description for this foam, and they say this, and I'll quote it!
" New reproduction seat foams for 1966-67 A-body, B-body and C-body vehicles. Our seat foam reproductions are made to original factory specifications to ensure a precise fit with original or aftermarket reproduction seat covers. Some vehicles may have had multiple seat styles so please make sure that you order the correct seat foam for your seats as they are not interchangeable. "
Since when was any Mopar seat foam interchangeable between models?? I'd think that'd you still have to butcher & trim, and stuff it where needed to make these work. JMHO
I am going to do a little research and I may be trying it. I don't mind doing surgery if it's a good base to go from.

Back