'66 300 Slab with 6 Pack- Down-Under

noosacuda

Reaction score
Here's my 1966 Chrysler 300,mild 440 (350ish RWHP),Six pack in Australia. Engine and carbs are built by Promax, new brakes from musclecarbrakes, lots of attention getting cruizer with A/C,tele-tilt steering,power windows and drivers seat,Pistolgrip quick shift console auto, Powertrax diff locker 3.23:1,Schumaker headers. Best time yet (un-sorted and incorrectly tuned) is 15.6 at 96mph and better times to come.....

Image017.jpg

DSC_0343.jpg

chrysler 300 002.jpg

Image016.jpg

I would think so, that should be running at least a second faster.

Gorgeous car by the way.

Agreed. Beautiful car!!! and it should be in the low 14's with that much MPH. Were there traction issues on launch?

No, was "dyno tuned" by an idiot (210hp at wheels?!?!)! Advance in dissy set up wrong-full advance at 4000 rpm! and way too rich,was like a diesel off the start. Have since had it re-tuned by a local guy that plays with Mopars as hobby (Thanks Mopar-Mick!) and it's 200% on what it was!

I was gunna ask how much better it goes if the outboards opened up:icon_rolleyes: Real kool ride,must get ALOT of attention:happy7:

That's pretty sick. I traded a '66 Newport a couple years ago. I'll have to share some pictures. I was a nice car.

Back