'66 300 Slab with 6 Pack- Down-Under

Brings a tear to my eye. Had one just like this. (sans 6-pack) Until it got vandalized and burned. Geez I miss that car.
Yours is gorgeous!!!

Just an update.. i broked the gearbox just before Christmas last year, had the engine and box pulled out for new gearbox (old one "welded" itself internally), but any way got a "bit carried away" with giving the engine a check over and freshen up and, um,er well to cut a long story short it's now a 500" (well 493" to be exact), or 8 Litre, 600 HP,600 torque approx
"C Monster". Will be back on the road in another week or two......

Just an update.. i broked the gearbox just before Christmas last year, had the engine and box pulled out for new gearbox (old one "welded" itself internally), but any way got a "bit carried away" with giving the engine a check over and freshen up and, um,er well to cut a long story short it's now a 500" (well 493" to be exact), or 8 Litre, 600 HP,600 torque approx
"C Monster". Will be back on the road in another week or two......

great news. Please post some new pictures.

Yeah Man, can't wait to see it!

Thats Bobs way pf saying we want proof.

:sSig_lol3:

Dave, you and everyone on this forum knows that I'm big time into 1/4 mile action. I would love to see a giant C-body pulling the trigger on a 12 second pass.

Mymates 66 Chrysler 300 also pulled a 12.7 @ 105!

When you say Mymate are you saying that in the Australian sense of the term or does that mean your wife ( or boyfriend as some of these states are going)?

I had to ask..............

They look great running side by side...............someone zoom in on the time..

New best time..... 12.5 @ 108 mph, more to come soon!

Very cool video clip.... and cars of course.

What heads are you using?

......Cam duration @ .050" lift?

........Solid flat tappet?

Last edited:
Back