66' 300 Turn signal gasket material

lebaron413

Reaction score
Hi Fella's; so the trick with the Heater hose worked to remove the Bulbs. Now what type of material can I use to make new Lens Gaskets for my front park/turn lights on my 300?
Thanks, John.

Hi Fella's; so the trick with the Heater hose worked to remove the Bulbs. Now what type of material can I use to make new Lens Gaskets for my front park/turn lights on my 300?
Thanks, John.

You can make the gaskets out of that white foam that they use for wrapping internet purchases. Use your lens for the template by using a pen to draw the outline of the lens, then take a scissors and cut it out. The heavy gauge wrapping works the best.

Dave

You can make the gaskets out of that white foam that they use for wrapping internet purchases. Use your lens for the template by using a pen to draw the outline of the lens, then take a scissors and cut it out. The heavy gauge wrapping works the best.

Dave
Thanks Dave, I guess you mean the white closed cell stuff, to resist crushing. I'm sure I've got some around here, Hmm.

Nice idea Dave. I am going to try that too. I am going to try it first on a jukebox I am restoring as a vibration barrier around the speakers. I was just wondering what I could use besides the crappy foam stuff that disintegrates.

I think Detroit Muscle Technologies makes reproduction gaskets for that application. They have some stuff not listed on their website. Try contacting them.

Back