66 Fury I

OEM replacement for $65 wow I think the are $12 at advance just for a different look no thanks. I know this falls on deaf ears but headlights are for seeing at night, not to blind other people, look cool, or catch the road in front of you on fire. They are a necessity not a accessory! IMHO and you know what they say about opinions.

Don't bother. He came. He showed his $300 headlights on his $350 car. He left.

Besides, they're wheel covers. Not 6 lug wheels.

Wow that's a little harsh don't you think?

I actually paid about 25 bucks a piece for the Headlights from a Big truck Catalog website. I'll admit I paid more than $350 for the car but I'd be thrilled if that were all it cost me as it is a solid and unique car. I have not left but I also have not had a whole lot to report, and that which I have, usually gets on the forum at Moparnuts because that is the first one I started, and is therefore the most complete. Money for my personal project is short as is time for work on it and time to update all of the Mopar and bodystyle specific enthusiasts sites to which I belong. We all have excuses for why our projects aren't moving along as quickly as we ourselves or others who are interested would like but lets not get hostile.

There has been a lot of activity on this thread in the last 4 days and I have only just downloaded my mail after yet another busy weekend to receive notification and to follow up. I do not work on a computer and have to share my home device with three other family members. So please forgive me, I appreciate your interest in my car and I gladly accept constructive criticism (which this post is not.) So I'm having a hard time trying to figure out what you hoped to gain by throwing your bitter, irrelevant, $.02 in to this thread about my car? just trying to puff yourself up? pad your post count? Left alone this thread would have gently settled to the bottom of the members restoration threadlist quite nicely all by itself.

I'm glad you are interested enough to try and antagonize me into responding. Challenge accepted.

...You mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries. Now go away...

Your Mopar Brother,

Middy

Last edited:
Back