WANTED 66 Newport 2 Door interior panels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derek Simpson

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hey guys,

All of my interior panels are shot.. I mean really shot. I have what's left of the right rear panel but it's a rotted mess. I'm hopping someone hear might be able to help me out

Thank you
Derek

I just messaged them lol. Yeah being that old I know it's a waiting game. I was thinking if I don't have any by winter I might try my hand a building new ones.. I know they won't have that orginal look but it will be way better that what I have now

I don't have any door panels any longer. I do have the kick panels if you need em. Turquoise in color but nice shape.

I recovered the ones for my 300L. It was time-consuming but inexpensive, at least. Vinyl from JoAnn Fabric with fleece for underpadding. It your hardboards are in good shape you've got a shot.

Lots of contact cement and plastic alligator clips to hold it while it dried, I did a little stiching around the corners for durability, and had to do some funky stitching at the bumped area at the front. Overall a huge PITA, and not correct styling for a 65 300, but they look much better and no screwholes around the door edge.

The upper chrome pieces came from a 66 Nupe I had years ago, BTW.

upload_2016-9-2_14-32-21.png

upload_2016-9-2_14-31-52.png

upload_2016-9-2_14-28-40.png

Wow you did a great job! I got a complete set of 67 300 panels from burgmopar. They are in really good shape. Only issue are the rear panels. The rear window openings are longer so the panels are about 8" short. But I have parts to make them work atleast. I know it's going to be a pain in the butt but I have all winter to get them done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back