66 polara project

i posted parts bundle for 66 2dr polar 500 2 door. .i have bumpers brackets grills tail lights original seat covers headliner calipers body chrome, splash shields,1/4 panel new. all the parts you need. I customized mine. photos in profile. can send images to your e mail. I have moved on to finishing up a 51 mercury. then 36 cad limo. I have been emailing to a co that is interested in the parts.If they take them they will post each part for people to purchase.my forum name is glass man. thanks

View attachment 174447
I've got to ask... are those 7"Road Wheels???

1500 for everything. there are other members looking foe parts and pieces. you should make all your purchase plus you can barter for stuff you need. I am finishing my 51 mercury. and i am going to do a bundle with those parts. i do not want to take time to itemize package and ship. If you want images i can send to you thanks glass man
Thanks for your time price sounds good for what you have but unfortunately I am gonna have to pass. Had some unforseen family business come up had to use my money on. Will be looking again in the near future.

I have two posts, under Exterior Parts for Sale and also Interior Parts for Sale.
Just search for member TWR.
I also have a rear bumper with no collision damage.

I have two posts, under Exterior Parts for Sale and also Interior Parts for Sale.

I'm looking for front I'm looking for passenger door glass for 2dr. hardtop.

Back