Status
Not open for further replies.

Dobalovr

Being on the Cbody diet SUCKS!
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Autorama season must be here or Foose came to Canada :BangHead::BangHead:

1966 Dodge Polara Stationwagon | classic cars | Oakville / Halton Region | Kijiji Mobile

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpg

PRE SPRING SPECIAL ....Rust free American classic , this car originally from Indianapolis but spent most of its life in California. Original 383 engine and 727 automatic transmission. Differential upgraded to a Ford 8.8 posi with 3:55 gears. The body is immaculate finished in "gomango" orange paint. Rides on 17" TorqueThrust wheels with new tires. There have been some cosmetic upgrades like shaved door handles and mirrors and the interior has been converted to buckets and console from a 66 Monaco. Still have original bench seats avaliable. Dash has custom Auto Meter gauges also. Original hardboard headliner has been removed (was in poor shape but still avail.) Front and rear disc brakes. Car can been driven as is but still needs finishing touches.

$6500 CDN is a good deal.
Scary part would be the wiring with all the mods done to the car.
Not a fan of door poppers/shaved door handles

Here's a 66 Monaco thats on Craigslist in Baltimore.
Its NOT mine.

There are more pictures in the ad at the link below.
1966 Dodge Monaco Wagon

1966 Dodge Monaco Wagon - $11500
1966 Dodge Monaco Wagon 9 Passenger
New paint
New wood grain
New tires
Clean underneath
Nice interior maroon
Power steering
Power brakes
383 4Brl.
77,630 miles

(410) 914-5081

00Q0Q_f4N4GrZSOy8_600x450.jpg

00H0H_1ItF3wODJiu_600x450.jpg

00s0s_bUn8dX6Vwwo_600x450.jpg

00B0B_4xzjZohZWaH_600x450.jpg

00T0T_KXlPcdEx2d_600x450.jpg

Jerk cancelled out. Mb Prime Minister Centerfold can sub in as token celebrity
Maybe he heard you guys were too broke to pay for an autographed 8x10 glossy... I really like about 50% of his work, but the "one week" format pissed me off as well as lots of little misses I would catch watching his show carefully... yes I watched... he is responsible, as well as every other flipper/customizer TV personality for a big portion of the "dumbass modifier" and "cars as investments" crowd.
I know both problems existed before these shows and I know these shows have helped parts of the industry grow. They also have lead to many more halfassed modifications and DH flippers. If I could go backward, I think I would have boycotted all of these shows including Boyd... and I liked to hear him get mad... reminded me of some of the guys I worked for. The chopper idiots were fun to hear yell but were large adolescents who threw too many tantrums... cant do that in a real shop without someone getting fired.

I'd drive the hell outta that first wagon!

Disclaimer: I'm not fan of rest-mods in pretty much any form or fashion. Never improves the car.... but... I want to know how this guy did the triple gauges into the dash like that. That is great work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back