'66 Trunk Light switch

This forum is for people to share ideas, give and receive help, share interests, all of which appear to be your lacking.
That's some funny ****! I've provided more fodder for the OP to fix his problem than you have, or that stupid cannok that told him to stop wasting peoples time and go buy a new switch! So maybe you're the one that should go play on that 2 lane hi-way!

Last edited:
That's some funny ****! I've provided more fodder for the OP to fix his problem than you have, or that stupid cannok that told him to stop wasting peoples time and go buy a new switch! So maybe you're the one that should go play on that 2 lane hi-way!
I am sure there will be a special place for you in C Body heaven for all of your contribution(s). In the meantime, there is a little button provided to members on this forum, call it a list, which is called “ignore” and you should know your special. Your my first and last person on that list! Have a nice day and please considered that 2 lane highway!

no i didnt report it little stubby. i think you need to start having a bowl of cheerios for breakfast instead of roofing nails. your day would go a lot smoother.

In other news, NOS trunk switch arrived, was installed, and problem is solved. Old switch was trash indeed, thanks for all of the tips!

looks like buying a new switch worked wow who woulda thunk it.

Back