'67 / '68 Imperial photos

I've had the '67 since 2004:

The '62 Lebaron has special order yellow interior and I'm in the middle of restoring it now.

This looks amazing!:wideyed:
Did you restore this car Matthew?
35C156C7-23EC-4BEA-BF0D-916215C626BB.png

P1010001.JPG
P1010041.JPG
I've had the interior reupholstered and have redone the wood on the dash and doors. Paint was done by a Chrysler dealer in Indiana and they had the car in third show room for a bit. They didn't do a great job of prepping the body so it's a bit wavy when you see in in person, but it shows well. With that mile long rear quarter, it needs to be perfect or you'll see the flaws!

album-72157698891592715

album-72157698891592715

View attachment 275556

View attachment 275558

P1010041.JPG

Last edited:
I've had the interior reupholster Ed and have redone the wood on the dash and doors. Paint was done by a Chrysler dealer in Indiana and they had the car in third show room for a bit. They didn't do a great job of prepping the body so it's a bit wavy when you see in in person, but it shows well. With that mile long rear quarter, it needs to be perfect or you'll see the flaws!
album-72157698891592715

album-72157698891592715
Who did the upholstery? Pics?

Who did the upholstery? Pics?
Leather seats and carpet were done at a place called Orchard in Redford, mi which is no longer in business. I've used Shelby Trim in Sterling Heights, Mi on another car and they are excellent....worth every cent and fast turn around. Id like to detail the engine compartment and front suspension. The paint was done before I bought the car......but unless I win the lottery, I'll have to put up with some wavyness!

I'll have to post some pictures of the interior from my home computer.....they don't seem to be working from my phone.

Leather seats and carpet were done at a place called Orchard in Redford, mi which is no longer in business. I've used Shelby Trim in Sterling Heights, Mi on another car and they are excellent....worth every cent and fast turn around. Id like to detail the engine compartment and front suspension. The paint was done before I bought the car......but unless I win the lottery, I'll have to put up with some wavyness!

I'll have to post some pictures of the interior from my home computer.....they don't seem to be working from my phone.
Black or green interior? I have a 67 Crown coupe in dark green available that would look very nice next to your convertible. And I am only a little north of you. :rolleyes:

Green leather with Black Top, Green Boot....I've seen several convertibles in this color scheme with the same options....Power windows with power vent windows, manual door locks, Auto temp, no cruise, AM/FM.

My Garage is at capacity at the moment, and my list of cars that I like is long! So I think one '67 is enough for now.

P8010013.JPG

Those seats do look good, I’d like to see that car in person. I need to do something with the front seats in my silver Coupe. I’ve got some good referrals that I just haven’t taken the time to explore.

Green leather with Black Top, Green Boot....I've seen several convertibles in this color scheme with the same options....Power windows with power vent windows, manual door locks, Auto temp, no cruise, AM/FM.

My Garage is at capacity at the moment, and my list of cars that I like is long! So I think one '67 is enough for now.

View attachment 275560

Watch out Matthew, Matt´s going to make an inquire just because yours has power vents. @detmatt :poke:

Those seats do look good, I’d like to see that car in person. I need to do something with the front seats in my silver Coupe. I’ve got some good referrals that I just haven’t taken the time to explore.

Definitely check out Shelby Trim...The rebuilt seats for my '36 Hupp and they look great and really easy people to work with.

Its about time to get the Convertible out of Storage, but I need to rearrange my garage first......lots of work to do when the weather finally warms up!

ImpJay, thanks for the link, I spoke to seller some time ago when the car was on its way to Belgium. It came from a dealer in San Diego I found out later. He offered me it for less but it needed some work. Its not perfect if you look closer and for that money it would need to be. Think he will have it for a while. A German dealer had a perfect black one, with same interior, a while ago, I posted some pics in a thread , it was 14 or 15k euros I think, low miles but I was not able to proceed at that time. It took ages to sell.

I have been trying to get a price to ship a 67 New Yorker I found in Canada, but had no joy as yet and also found another Le Baron which is perfect colour combo and price. I am hoping to get more info at the weekend, if I get it I will be super happy.

Back