'67 / '68 Imperial photos

ImpJay, thanks for the link, I spoke to seller some time ago when the car was on its way to Belgium. It came from a dealer in San Diego I found out later. He offered me it for less but it needed some work. Its not perfect if you look closer and for that money it would need to be. Think he will have it for a while. A German dealer had a perfect black one, with same interior, a while ago, I posted some pics in a thread , it was 14 or 15k euros I think, low miles but I was not able to proceed at that time. It took ages to sell.

I have been trying to get a price to ship a 67 New Yorker I found in Canada, but had no joy as yet and also found another Le Baron which is perfect colour combo and price. I am hoping to get more info at the weekend, if I get it I will be super happy.

Fingers are crossed here. Observing your desire for those specific Imperials gives an impression that you´d be a very passionate owner.:thumbsup:

The seats maybe !

Dash.PNG

Easy to buy the wrong car Impjay, I want the right car at the right price and will be so so happy when it turns up in my driveway !
I hope soon:lol:

Thats the one I'm after, waiting for my daughter to return from a trip so she can call them as I dont speak Swedish. Tried sending a message, even did a google translate message today, but had nothing back. Her Father in Law is a mechanic so going to ask him to go look at it, but think he is quite a distance away. Only 1 hr away from Stockholm on the train, so easy for me to go get it, but mega journey home via Denmark Germany Holland Belgium France and then England :eek: Keep your fingers crossed!

Only thing I noticed wrong was the rear light chrome trim has a part missing, is that an easy replacement? do you know?

and thank you for the link:thumbsup:

Only thing I noticed wrong was the rear light chrome trim has a part missing, is that an easy replacement? do you know?

Generally about any trim part for an Imp is a hard to come by, but as I´m leaning toward Fusies, please consult Matt (our 67-68 master). @detmatt

Pics aren’t very good, what missing trim? I do see a broken piece on the left tail light bezel.

Thats the part I mean Matt , does it mean whole bezel or can it be repaired?

That’s a one piece per side pot metal bezel. I probably have a spare one laying around and I also have lenses.:)

Thanks for the info Matt, no whitewalls makes it look odd, first thing I'd change even though seller says tyres are new. White is good for me, seat style not as much of a fan, prefer the button look. I will report back if seller responds....

I'm not impressed... that slammed look does nothing for that car. Or the white... Just sayin'
I don’t think that one looks all that low, a little saggy unintentionally maybe but certainly not slammed.

seat style not as much of a fan, prefer the button look. I will report back if seller responds....

Wink wink. The seats seem to be antique gold w/ black, which is a combination only available on a 4dr with leather/vinyl interior and only pre 70.

I don’t think that one looks all that low, a little saggy unintentionally maybe but certainly not slammed.
Maybe not slammed, but some dufus was trying, is what I meant. That front end should never be that low. He probably lowered it as far as he could without spending any real money on it, or it became a handling nightmare!

I think its just the angle of the taken pic, I compared it to another car same angle. Lip of arches sit same place front and rear using hub cap tyre for reference. Rear shocks have been replaced, maybe not fronts.

That’s a beautiful thing Matt!

Back