67 Fury III - Window Sweep - Beltline - Cat Whiskers

cgunz410

Reaction score
I've got a 67 Fury III Sedan with most of the sweeps missing, and some that are just terrible.

Has anyone used any of the following?

1965-68 DODGE Polara/Fury - C Body Convertible Beltline weatherstrip kit, 8pcs

1967 C Body 4 Door Sedan With Flat S.S. Bead On Inside Window Felts, (Beltline, Fuzzies, Catwhiskers)

Here's my car in the middle of cleaning a few days after I first got it home. I figure the roofline and door count is important for picking weatherstripping so that's why I included it.

vsFb6Lo.png

Last edited:
The Top Catwhiskers are the most correct on the market and are made for each particular year model and body style. For the 65 to 68 C-Body four door application for the sedans, there is three different styles that were offered and we offer all three styles. The first being the traditional stainless bead on the inside, the second option is a flat stainless bead for the inside felt and the third option was a black bead. So if your looking to go back 100% correct, check your originals to determine which style yours was equipped with. The attaching hardware and method was the same for all three styles.

No, this part (circled in red). Specifically the very top edge (bead). Same applies to outer piece also.
upload_2019-11-26_11-5-50.png

@Polara_500 is correct that the belt strip in this style is the base style with just a cloth material over the metal frame with the flocked rib. The intermediate level is basically a similar material with a round bright bead that lies next to the top of the door frame. The flat bead style is a much wider piece of material that actually sits on top of the door panel and is much more decorative.

I have attached two pictures that may give you a better ideal. The first picture shows the wide flat bead on the left. The intermediate round bead is on the right. The second picture is more the style in which you pictured of the base style. These pictures are not the actual felts for a 65 to 68 C-Body, but hopefully helps to you understand the differences in which we offer the different styles.

70_74EFelts.jpg

6870ChargerFeltA.jpg

Can you post a link to order the correct part in black? I would like to replace all of them this winter.

Try this link or simply type in 200612 for the part number on the website. This particular style of felts are not kept in inventory, so allow approximately five to seven business days for them to be shipped once the order has been placed.

Back