commando1

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
Pretty damn close to what I want.
Fast top.
Distributer in front.
V-twin next to the distributer.
Damn vinyl roof, though. And too far away.

He told me the reserve is $7k.
Strange how it died at 6,900. Shilling maybe...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1967...Cars_Trucks&hash=item4852fde438#ht_500wt_1183

k389bm.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, if that were red then it is identical to the car my father had in 1967. Sport Fury III, red, black vinyl top, black interior and a 383-4V. I remember washing the car. However, he hated the car as it would never run right. Talked about it on Saturday and he said what the problem was with it. The carb never seem to run right. The car died on him three times on the Hollywood Freeway and had to be towed. Also died two times in the Carnation parking lot and had to be towed. Lasted from summer 1967-April 1968 when he traded it on the on the 1968 Cougar I now have.

No, I know my dad very well, he's young at heart and in appearance, Wowing him is easy, getting him to pull the trigger is the hard part.

Lets put it this way, that 20 thousand dollar 71 300 in New York didnt wow him...... regardless of price, thats a nice car.

Maybe I dont know him..:eusa_think:

Between him and Mark I have my work cut out

My Dad was the same way. He bought 3 fusie wagons during the 60's and 70's. I was the only one in the family that went with him to look for a new one. I bet he looked at 200 wagons in a 50 mile radius before he decided on the one that he wanted. That was fun.......great times with my Dad!!!!

Oh new cars was a whole different ball game. He knew what he wanted, it just didnt exist, then the monthly payments were outrageous, he wanted a 40 thousand dollar truck for two hundred a month and at a point hated every dealership this side of the Delaware

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back