WANTED 68 69 Plymouth Hood Ornament - Insert

Status
Not open for further replies.

shooter65

Reaction score
Contact seller
I know someones doing re-pops of the 67 Plymouth Hood Ornament and also re-pops of the 65 & 66 inserts. Does anyone know if anyone's doing re-pops of 68/69 Hood Ornaments or even the inserts. I've been looking for a replacement for my 440 Hood Ornament for a while with no luck.

I know someones doing re-pops of the 67 Plymouth Hood Ornament and also re-pops of the 65 & 66 inserts. Does anyone know if anyone's doing re-pops of 68/69 Hood Ornaments or even the inserts. I've been looking for a replacement for my 440 Hood Ornament for a while with no luck.

I don't think these are being reproduced yet. They are available from time to time, Frank Mitchell did have them a long time ago, and Vintage Valley had them too.

I may have one like this in my NOS stash,.....is this what you are looking for?
69 fury 440 hood.jpg

I don't think these are being reproduced yet. They are available from time to time, Frank Mitchell did have them a long time ago, and Vintage Valley had them too.

I may have one like this in my NOS stash,.....is this what you are looking for?

Yes, this is what I'm looking for. The one pictured has been for sale on ebay for quite some time but I'm not thrilled with the way the reproduced the insert. If you have one that you're willing to sell, I'm very interested. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back