For Sale '68 Chrysler 300 Convertible

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW, what do you guys think would be a fair price for this car as it sits? NADA Guides says $21,000, but I don't know how accurate that is.

I would never do triple white and my first question is, do the windows go down? .....You like the triple white?

It looks like a re-spray, not the original exterior color so no way of knowing the actually condition with those photos. Sounds like a flipper with limited edition in title. If this car is solid and a Texas car, half his price. It is not selling any time soon.

WHY WHY WHY do people go the cheap Chevy underhood black out treatment on a Chrysler, complete with the pep boys special - chrome air cleaner !!! door panels have been sent for a south of the border upholstery job as well....otherwise it looks like solid start, if you can get it at a much better price though

I thought it had A/C??? NO COMPRESSOR.... kind of a half baked flip

Another seller who thinks a rare color combination is worth extra when this version of "rare" is not the good version. Divide price by two at least.

Well... We are going to look at this car tomorrow, and if everything checks out and we can get a good price on it... We're going to take it home.

I would never do triple white and my first question is, do the windows go down? .....You like the triple white?

WHY WHY WHY do people go the cheap Chevy underhood black out treatment on a Chrysler, complete with the pep boys special - chrome air cleaner !!! door panels have been sent for a south of the border upholstery job as well....otherwise it looks like solid start, if you can get it at a much better price though

Well... We are going to look at this car tomorrow, and if everything checks out and we can get a good price on it... We're going to take it home.

Good luck.......... I hope it is what you are looking for ... keep us posted

Good luck, hope it is a good solid car and what you are looking for.:toothy9:

I like the white... its like being the good guy in a old western...besides, try black in a convertible in the Florida sun...just takes some of the fun out of it

Looks pretty nice and I think I see evidence of it being light blue, like B3. If that's the case it would have been a much better color for it. Who doesn't like a '68 300???

I love the 68 300....who doesn't is right. Question is now, why the color change?

We got some more pictures from the seller, and some things just did not add up. He claimed the engine was a 383, said it had AC, and suddenly, the engine paint was gone. He was firm on price so we decided to not even go look at it. Thanks for your opinions guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back