For Sale 68 Crown Coupe Director's Edition -$7500

Status
Not open for further replies.

commando1

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
HURRY, Posted about 12 hours ago

Rare Barnfind Mopar-68 Crown Coupe Director's Edition -$7500.

Rare Barnfind Mopar-68 Crown Coupe Director's Edition -$7500. - $7500 (Northeast philadelphia)

This is one of the Rarest Mopar cars around today,,it is a 1968 Chrysler Imperial Crown Coupe with the Director's Edition Option which is Very Very Rare to find, especially in this Solid Original condition, yes it is all Original but is not in mint condition & does need restoration, the body is straight and Solid with just some minor spots needing attention, will need some interior work,,leather seats are in good shape no rips and all original,, as you would imagine this car is a barn find it rolls easy, the engine spins freely, passenger seat spins around and faces backwards and the console is adjustable and lifts up and swivels around and folds out into a table, the original hubcaps and fender skirts are in the trunk of the car, this car still retains its original paint which has a very unique blemish from the factory that is kind of unique, there is a hand print on the hood and yes it is original paint you can only see it when dirt gets into it, needless to say I did not clean it that good so people can see it I took a picture so you can get an idea of it I'd be happy to tell the whole story to somebody but anyway the car is a 440 four barrel with the factory Holley 4-barrel performance carburetor this car has Factory dual exhaust, power disc brakes, power steering, AC, all powers on the interior also this is a solid car considering it's all original and has been in a barn the body does not have no dance there is some minor rusting here and there but nothing major all very minor I think it's in great condition considering it set for almost 20 years in a barn that was falling down it was running up until 8 years ago this is a very original car and is solid the motor will run I have not really done much to it other than putting some tires that would hold air and we removed the rugs so we could see the floors good, the rugs were in poor condition as is the headliner but door panels and seats are all ok, I would have done more but I am presently recovering from back surgery so I figured I would put it up for sale and see what happens otherwise when I am able I will get it running and driving in the spring and take it to the Carlisle Chrysler show which I'm sure it will get a lot of attention and sell easy if not it will be on eBay but I would rather see somebody come out and check it out themselves you can do your research there were not many of these made I found out less than a hundred were made with this option most of them were for show inside the dealership showroom one website told me there was only 55 made in 68 and now they're said 89 so I'm not a hundred percent sure how many were made or even around right now didn't get that far deep into researching everything but I do know this is a very very rare one to find of these cars especially original and complete asking $7500 also I'm not taking a hundred pictures for someone these pictures on the ad or what I have if you are a serious person he will come out the old fashion way and look at it for yourself but my ad is very descriptive call or text 267-970-2726 I'm not interested in any trades this is a cash-only sale no deposits will be accepted and if you need permission from your wife or mom please do not waste my time yes the car has a clean title in my name the mileage on the car is 67000 but for some reason when I got the title back it read exempt I was told it was original miles it was there the original title when I got the car

00A0A_40YNFVeInop_1200x900.jpg

00A0A_40YNFVeInop_50x50c.jpg
00b0b_kr6Yqc0mQEK_50x50c.jpg
00606_79vxFs9EiNQ_50x50c.jpg
00505_eqLp5Rdf3BF_50x50c.jpg
01515_lOmre4woLcv_50x50c.jpg
00u0u_hlKwDe6L0KE_50x50c.jpg
00C0C_iNsB7m5WRTi_50x50c.jpg
01717_aNzgbMofvQW_50x50c.jpg

Somebody should really go get this one. I like the interior color a lot and this would be a pretty car all spiffed up.

I'm not taking a hundred pictures for someone these pictures on the ad or what I have if you are a serious person he will come out the old fashion way and look at it for yourself

HURRY, Updated about 3 hours ago

Rare Barnfind Mopar-68 Crown Coupe Director's Edition -$7500. - $7500 (Northeast philadelphia)

odometer: 67000
title status:
clean

00A0A_40YNFVeInop_600x450.jpg

00b0b_kr6Yqc0mQEK_600x450.jpg

00606_79vxFs9EiNQ_1200x900.jpg

00505_eqLp5Rdf3BF_600x450.jpg
01515_lOmre4woLcv_600x450.jpg

00u0u_hlKwDe6L0KE_600x450.jpg

00C0C_iNsB7m5WRTi_600x450.jpg

01717_aNzgbMofvQW_600x450.jpg

This is one of the Rarest Mopar cars around today..........
It is a 1968 Chrysler Imperial Crown Coupe with the Director's Edition Option which is Very Very Rare to find, especially in this Solid Original condition.........
Yes it is all Original but is not in mint condition & does need restoration.........
The body is straight and Solid with just some minor spots needing attention.........
Will need some interior work,,leather seats are in good shape no rips and all original.....
As you would imagine this car is a barn find it rolls easy, the engine spins freely, passenger seat spins around and faces backwards and the console is adjustable and lifts up and swivels around and folds out into a table.........
The original hubcaps and fender skirts are in the trunk of the car..........
This car still retains its original paint which has a very unique blemish from the factory that is kind of unique, there is a hand print on the hood and yes it is original paint you can only see it when dirt gets into it, needless to say I did not clean it that good so people can see it I took a picture so you can get an idea of it.........
I'd be happy to tell the whole story to somebody but anyway..........
The car is a 440 four barrel with the factory Holley 4-barrel performance carburetor......
This car has Factory dual exhaust, power disc brakes, power steering, AC..........
All powers on the interior also this is a solid car considering it's all original and has been in a barn...............
The body does not have no dance there is some minor rusting here and there but nothing major all very minor I think it's in great condition considering it set for almost 20 years in a barn that was falling down.........
It was running up until 8 years ago.........
This is a very original car and is solid the motor will run I have not really done much to it other than putting some tires that would hold air and we removed the rugs so we could see the floors good, the rugs were in poor condition as is the headliner but door panels and seats are all OK...................
I would have done more but I am presently recovering from back surgery so I figured I would put it up for sale and see what happens otherwise when I am able I will get it running and driving in the spring and take it to the Carlisle Chrysler show which I'm sure it will get a lot of attention and sell easy if not it will be on eBay...........
But I would rather see somebody come out and check it out themselves you can do your research.........
There were not many of these made.............
I found out less than a 100 were made with this option most of them were for show inside the dealerships showroom one website told me there was only 55 made in 68 and another said 81 so I'm not a hundred percent sure how many were made or even around right now..........
Didn't get that far deep into researching everything but I do know this is a very very rare one to find of these cars especially original and complete asking $7500.........
Also I'm not taking a hundred pictures for someone these pictures on the ad or what I have if you are a serious person he will come out the old fashion way and look at it for yourself but my ad is very descriptive..........
Call or text 267-970-2726
I'm not interested in any trades this is a cash-only sale no deposits will be accepted and if you need permission from your wife or mom please do not waste my time.........
Yes the car has a clean title in my name the mileage on the car is 67000 but for some reason when I got the title back it read exempt........
I was told it was original miles it was there the original title when I got the car............

post id: 6392730883 posted: 27 days ago updated: about 3 hours ago

(Note: I did my best to decipher the 'Millennial Speak' I hope I added enough periods to satisfy) whew!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back