68 Fury trim clips

Screenshot_20211116-183855_eBay.jpg

found him. but not the clips we need for the trunk moulding.

thanks anyway :)

Currently I'm working with someone to manufacture those clips. would love to have one at least to build up from. We need to find your way to the original fitting form from scratch. this takes a while.

Would you be interested in having some, given that we manage to recreate them?

I‘m located in Germany. Can you send detailed pics and measurements? I can give you a call if any questions come up.

I have a car show the weekend after Thanksgiving, it's 3 days but I'm only going to be there for 1 day. Yes you can call me if you want to. I will remove the trim and send you the Original Clip, but I want the original one back.

What a beauty. Nice color.

No hurry, good luck at the car show. Of course you will get your original clip back. I'm sure we will sort something out regarding shipping to Germany and back. How many clips do you need? 4 cars = 16 pieces?

BTW: I also need the Fury III emblem for the rear moulding. So, just in case...

Last edited:
Can’t really tell yet. Depends on the scan quality and the print materials used.
but i guess that’s possible. if the surface doesn’t provide enough information we can change the CAD model and put the number on it. it will probably be a slightly different font. and the penta star could be a problem, though.

Hey guys, who all is still needing these clips? I have worked with a buddy of mine and have some 3D printed stock built up. They are a slightly improved fit from OE. They feature a removeable bolt, same thread as original so if you have the OE nuts they will work. These will be turn key and sold in sets. Still finalizing price on them once we have a manufacturing and material costs streamlined will have a better idea. That being said we do have a couple sets ready to go currently.

I have fit these to my car in the photo and they are perfect. Little tighter fit as my clips were in tact but loose (may have shrunk), but these hold much better. One thing for certain I did not want to lose this panel driving down the road!

All that said we are also interested in working on other 3D printed needs as well so feel free if you have something you need done to let me know and we will see what we can do to help.

IMG_7195.JPG

IMG_7196.JPG

IMG_7197.JPG

IMG_7201.JPG

Yeah, me too. Thanks!
Did you still need these clips?

Hey guys, who all is still needing these clips? I have worked with a buddy of mine and have some 3D printed stock built up. They are a slightly improved fit from OE. They feature a removeable bolt, same thread as original so if you have the OE nuts they will work. These will be turn key and sold in sets. Still finalizing price on them once we have a manufacturing and material costs streamlined will have a better idea. That being said we do have a couple sets ready to go currently.

I have fit these to my car in the photo and they are perfect. Little tighter fit as my clips were in tact but loose (may have shrunk), but these hold much better. One thing for certain I did not want to lose this panel driving down the road!

All that said we are also interested in working on other 3D printed needs as well so feel free if you have something you need done to let me know and we will see what we can do to help.

See photos above if so and email [email protected] he is my buddy that is actually printing them for me and setting up the shipping. I am just helping him market them as he made a set for my car.

I've seen them from time to time on ebay but they don't last long. I now need enough to do 4 68 Fury's and can't find them.

See photos above if so and email [email protected] he is my buddy that is actually printing them for me and setting up the shipping. I am just helping him market them as he made a set for my car.

Yeah I could use a set of these as well. I think one of mine is good if one is needed for a mold.

Back