68 Fury trim clips

+1 over here needing those retainers for a 68 Fury III.
I was thinking about a 3D print but no chance without a sample.
I‘m located in Germany. Any local folks have a good piece?

Additionally, I‘m looking for the emblem.
Bought one on eBay but it was too large. Seems to be a 66 or 67 fender Emblem. If anybody needs one… pretty good condition.
Did you still need these clips?

Hey guys, who all is still needing these clips? I have worked with a buddy of mine and have some 3D printed stock built up. They are a slightly improved fit from OE. They feature a removeable bolt, same thread as original so if you have the OE nuts they will work. These will be turn key and sold in sets. Still finalizing price on them once we have a manufacturing and material costs streamlined will have a better idea. That being said we do have a couple sets ready to go currently.

I have fit these to my car in the photo and they are perfect. Little tighter fit as my clips were in tact but loose (may have shrunk), but these hold much better. One thing for certain I did not want to lose this panel driving down the road!

All that said we are also interested in working on other 3D printed needs as well so feel free if you have something you need done to let me know and we will see what we can do to help.

See photos above if so and email 323Dcreative@gmail.com he is my buddy that is actually printing them for me and setting up the shipping. I am just helping him market them as he made a set for my car.

Did you still need these clips?

Hey guys, who all is still needing these clips? I have worked with a buddy of mine and have some 3D printed stock built up. They are a slightly improved fit from OE. They feature a removeable bolt, same thread as original so if you have the OE nuts they will work. These will be turn key and sold in sets. Still finalizing price on them once we have a manufacturing and material costs streamlined will have a better idea. That being said we do have a couple sets ready to go currently.

I have fit these to my car in the photo and they are perfect. Little tighter fit as my clips were in tact but loose (may have shrunk), but these hold much better. One thing for certain I did not want to lose this panel driving down the road!

All that said we are also interested in working on other 3D printed needs as well so feel free if you have something you need done to let me know and we will see what we can do to help.

See photos above if so and email 323Dcreative@gmail.com he is my buddy that is actually printing them for me and setting up the shipping. I am just helping him market them as he made a set for my car.
Yes!! I do need these clips still. I attempted to fix mine by riveting pieces of sheet metal in place of the broken clip but it's not great.

Yes!! I do need these clips still. I attempted to fix mine by riveting pieces of sheet metal in place of the broken clip but it's not great.
Awesome, did you shoot an email to my buddy? He is the one that made these for me. Really good guy to work with. Send him shipping info and he’ll get you a quote.

That's what I wanted to do a couple of month ago as well. I wanted to 3d-scan the original clips but it never came to an agreement to send one for reproduction.

Anyway, I would like to order a set of 4. I'll send your buddy an email.

FWIW, a suggestion on the design:
Get rid of the slot and make it a keyhole instead. That keeps the bolt in place while you're straddling the rear bumper and trying to insert the bolt into the hole and not drop the insert panel or scratch the paint and reach for a nutdriver and not drop the panel etc etc etc...

FWIW, a suggestion on the design:
Get rid of the slot and make it a keyhole instead. That keeps the bolt in place while you're straddling the rear bumper and trying to insert the bolt into the hole and not drop the insert panel or scratch the paint and reach for a nutdriver and not drop the panel etc etc etc...
The T slot dimensions are pretty snug and do not allow the bolt to slide around once in there. This was a revision that we made when test fitting.

That's what I wanted to do a couple of month ago as well. I wanted to 3d-scan the original clips but it never came to an agreement to send one for reproduction.

Anyway, I would like to order a set of 4. I'll send your buddy an email.
Would love to get some feedback when you get them installed

I purchased and installed a set of these. As mentioned the bolts fit very tight in the slot so there was no chance of them falling out during install. The clip themselves also fit quite snug in the finish panel itself. Overall I am very pleased with these.
1000004151.jpg
1000004152.jpg
1000004153.jpg

Back