68 Plymouth Fury 3 rims

gary68plyfury

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I buy 4 rims the car mentioned? Base trim with drums and a 383.
I have the original rims and hub caps and have tires but the tires are kinda dry rotted and the steel rims look to be badly rusted.
I'd really like to get a set of 14 inch rims that I can use with the original hub caps. Not an easy search... but maybe easier if I had a higher budget. I'm trying to stay under $400 for 4.

Thanks
Gary

Oh... and some steel rims I've found are for much smaller and lighter cars. Don't think I'd trust them on a 2ton car.

There has to be thousands of parts cars out there with good rims on them. And they should be pretty cheap too since 14" tires are getting harder to come by all the time.
If you are looking for new, I'm not sure if anybody sells them anymore.
Maybe try a wanted ad locally and see what you turn up.

Does anyone know where I buy 4 rims the car mentioned? Base trim with drums and a 383.
I have the original rims and hub caps and have tires but the tires are kinda dry rotted and the steel rims look to be badly rusted.
I'd really like to get a set of 14 inch rims that I can use with the original hub caps. Not an easy search... but maybe easier if I had a higher budget. I'm trying to stay under $400 for 4.

Thanks
Gary
Have you tried a wanted ad here on the site?

The stock rims you want will be 14"x5.5". Station wagons used a 14"x6.5" wheel, which also fit well.

FWIW,
CBODY67

was just swapping some junk tires that held air onto one of my parts cars yesterday...the 68 fastback had 14x 5.5 and the wagon had 14x6...so those exist too

Back