68 Polara vert on Craigslist in Ohio

No shame in coming to an amicable and mutual understanding. It's what separates us from the tuner boys.

i emailed him twice, never responded

not nuts over a slab, they are so darn square, but a 440, and maybe soem more options, def worth a look on the underside

agreed......waste of typing, does nothing to educate the serious buyer. for instance, i am looking but i'd have to call and ask for more pics, options, miles and what the car looks like up close, like was their any bondo work done or does it need any. wording of ad is pretty much useless.

More pictures and actual helpful information instead of " A very nice 60's era convertible. Very clean, dual exhaust, 440 V8. Great sounding and fast. Just glides down the road." The only piece of useful information in the post is that it has a 440. The rest of the words provided are commonly accepted knowledge for most people about big block 60's C bodies in general. Pictures and more details would help people become seriously interested potential buyers and help them make a decision to contact the seller instead of just get them remotely interested which is where I'm at. The whole idea of selling anything is to get buyers interested enough to act. The ad as it stands did not accomplish that for me and I'm always a potential buyer of very nice Mopars at a good or very good price/condition.

A nice picture of a desirable car just generates questions and motivates many "remotely" interested people to contact sellers to get the general minimal written and photographic information that should be provided from the start that is necessary to make a decision to pursue further. This is probably what generates so many "no tire kicker" or "picture collector" comments by sellers. They don't post enough information in the first place so folks looking for a particular car or part have to ask for the rest of the information. If sellers would post enough written and visual information in the first place there would almost certainly be less contact asking for basic information because many, like myself would have enough information to decide if they are serious and go ahead and contact the seller to get to "yes" or "no" or determine they are not seriously interested and not bother the seller.

Bryan, you are the first member in the history of FCBO to get Dave to peacefully backstep off the podium.
I'm buying rounds for the house.

Thanks Stan. I'm cooperating here .. we're doing all we can. I'm working with ya on this thing.

[video=youtube_share;u4Je2WxsqWA]http://youtu.be/u4Je2WxsqWA[/video]

Thanks Stan. I'm cooperating here .. we're doing all we can. I'm working with ya on this thing.

[video=youtube_share;u4Je2WxsqWA]http://youtu.be/u4Je2WxsqWA[/video]

Fargo is without a doubt THE WORST MOVIE EVER!! I never turned a movie off until it was finished and that movie begged for it

Back