68 spt fury rag 4 spd - NM

Status
Not open for further replies.
That first one is a real beaut! The second one is a dark orange three speed...

yes, not much need for AC north of Chicago..........maybe 2 -3 months of he year

no way......I emailed cars-on-line a long time ago to ask, and all they told me was that the ad would be marked sold as soon as the seller made the change.

I keep thinking about that car, I might email him and ask for more pics.

no way......I emailed cars-on-line a long time ago to ask, and all they told me was that the ad would be marked sold as soon as the seller made the change.

I keep thinking about that car, I might email him and ask for more pics.

Mark, we discussed this car in detail before. Look at the top of the right front fender. Remember we were discussing whether that was a rust hole or a bullet hole?

yes...........and iirc we were shrugging our shoulders....my guess is some sort of damage from other than rust. would seem very odd to have rust there - like how would it start? small area w/paint scraped off, allowing rust to form?

that's ok w/me though, my interest is with the rag

Then they are pot metal.
You can't weld pot metal.
Well, one can try but............
You can try Muggy Weld. It has saved a lot of pot metal pieces that can no longer be found. You can even plate over it if so desired. Perfect for painted fender extensions. muggyweld.com

Last edited:
You can try Muggy Weld. It has saved a lot of pot metal pieces that can no longer be found. You can even plate over it if so desired. Perfect for painted fender extensions. muggyweld.com
Wow. I bookmarked that link. Excellent. Thank you!
Lots of pot metal on my NYB.

Wow. I bookmarked that link. Excellent. Thank you!
Lots of pot metal on my NYB.
Yes it really works great and almost fool proof. It works well on all pot cast pieces. Excellent for pot metal fender extension repair on the 50-70's cars. I would use some on my Fury if I had Pot metal parts on it. lol.

made an inquiry a few days ago on this car, apparently these scumbags bought it and raised the price. no way they paid 13,500 if they are listing it @ 14,750

http://www.countryclassiccars.com/html/cars.htm

Is it the same as the first car ad?

8876_1.jpg

Is it the same as the first car ad?

8876_1.jpg

Yes........the ignoramous that owned it still hasn't changed the ad status to sold on the other site, but he called them and told them that i left a message, so they called me earlier today to say they had the car for sale. They've had it for abt 1.5 months according to the salesman.

I hate people......I absolutely freaking hate them.

made an inquiry a few days ago on this car, apparently these scumbags bought it and raised the price. no way they paid 13,500 if they are listing it @ 14,750

http://www.countryclassiccars.com/html/cars.htm

That means the seller let the car go for $10k.....
That's what happens when you show up at the door and wave 100 $100 bills in the sellers face and talk a mile a minute.

< Sent from my tablet >

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back