'68 Suburban wiper blades

JAmes Dodge

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm in doubt which kind of wiper blade is correct for a '68 Custom Suburban, car is not with me so I can't check.
I found 2 different kind of attachment points to the blades/arms. One just have the central hole, according to Ebay fitment, this patter is correct. Any opinions?

Thanks

WIPER BLADES 2.jpg

WIPER BLADES 33-183.jpg

The bottom image started in 1969 on C-body cars. The 1968 and prior full-size Chrysler products used the aerofoil wiper blade, rather than what is pictured (in top picture). A concave piece attached to the top of the blade structure to use air speed to keep the wiper blades on the windshield at higher speeds. A Chrysler product exclusive from 1962-1968 cars, as I recall.

The "Mopar Multi-Purpose Line" was more oriented toward ALL brands, not just Chrysler products. Which means, in some situations, they are not "production correct", but "will fit".
FWIW

Just some thoughts,
CBODY67

18" is what I use on the '68 Chrysler.
The bottom image started in 1969 on C-body cars. The 1968 and prior full-size Chrysler products used the aerofoil wiper blade, rather than what is pictured (in top picture). A concave piece attached to the top of the blade structure to use air speed to keep the wiper blades on the windshield at higher speeds. A Chrysler product exclusive from 1962-1968 cars, as I recall.

The "Mopar Multi-Purpose Line" was more oriented toward ALL brands, not just Chrysler products. Which means, in some situations, they are not "production correct", but "will fit".
FWIW

Just some thoughts,
CBODY67
Yes, I know the aerofoil wiper blades you reffered, I had 2 '66 Charger eqquiped with them, but in 16". I did't find that kind in 18".
Will pick up some similar to the first picture, because I don't have the clips to attach the blade to the arm, reffering to the bottom model.

thanks

Back