69 300 conv project....

No worries about MSDS here. I didn't see the cigar! Dang!!!

Hey Will, lose the stogie and put on a resperator when you paint! LOL:busted:

Thats not me Chris..... :hehe:
My friend Darrell.... and I told him the same thing..... All he says is .."stand back".
Hope he lives long enough the paint my car...
:head_smack:

My friend Darrell.... and I told him the same thing..... All he says is .."stand back".

Ok Will you're off the hook. I'm suprised you didn't say "I'm much better looking than Darrell" LOL

Progress...........

Finished up the wheels today.... primed the new trunk floor and cut in the white interior accent on the door frames today.... Paint this weekend..... maybe....!

painted wheels 2 (Large).jpg

completed wheel (Large).jpg

trunk floor in prime (Large).jpg

I just noticed something else....he doesn't have a beer?

Looker.................

I'm suprised you didn't say "I'm much better looking than Darrell" LOL[/QUOTE]

That just goes without saying......

Funny-Faces-Pictures (Large).jpg

Look at you..... Nice! You'll be done in time to put Santa in the back of that big red sled

WOW! You don't waste time, do ya????

If we can get the paint on it by this weekend I'll have 6-7 weeks to put it back together. It's regestered in the Turkey run at Daytona at Thanksgiving and I plan on driving it down there.

99% of the trim and interior is ready to reinstall, Still need to order the carpet and Theres an A/C compressor/clutch issue to deal with. No nice door exterior door handles yet either.

Gotta go..... Lots of blocking.... more primer.... more blocking today..... If all goes well she'll be back to her gleaming crimson red by this weekend. I can't wait to start hanging the "jewlery"...!

Nice!!! She looks like she is enjoying the sunshine on YOUR deck! LOL!

She appears to be twelve years old with two can-elopes stuffed under her shirt.

She appears to be twelve years old with two can-elopes stuffed under her shirt.

Ya know, just once, can you stop and smell the flowers without complaining that they're not roses. You're going to be a miserable bahstahd if and when you make it to retirement.

(Sent using Forum Runner)

Ya know, just once, can you stop and smell the flowers without complaining that they're not roses. You're going to be a miserable bahstahd if and when you make it to retirement.

(Sent using Forum Runner)
:busted:.......... PM sent

Back