WANTED 69 9 pass wagon

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluefury361

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
I've located a rechromed rear bumper for the Admiral, but it has the holes drilled for the rear seat entry steps, which my 6 pass doesn't have.

Does anyone know of a pair...? part # 2931510-1 steps, # 2931512 cushions.
Fits all 69 C wagons.

Thanks, Will.

I checked Partsvoice and Arizona Parts and they don't have any Will. Sorry.

You would be surprised what I find on those sites.

I had to call Marty at Arizona last week.
I said: do you have a l.f. wheel opening molding for a 76 NYB.
He said: got a p/n?
I said: WTF, MAN???

LOL.

Posted via Topify on Android

The wagon I just bought had the bumper re-done, but it was actually exchanged with one that did not have the holes. Now I am debating on whether to leave it this way or drill the holes to mount the steps that are loose in the car. Let me think on it.

The wagon I just bought had the bumper re-done, but it was actually exchanged with one that did not have the holes. Now I am debating on whether to leave it this way or drill the holes to mount the steps that are loose in the car. Let me think on it.

Yours is a T & C isn't it ..... ? If the bumper would interchange with a Fury we could swap....LOL.
If you decide to leave things as is, i'm interested in the steps.

Thanks, Will.

You could just Change them at Carlisle next year right on the lot. ;)

I know of a wagon in one of the yards near me, I'll check it out A.S.A.P.

I've been looking for a decent set of rear bumper steps for my wagon for several years now. Have not been able to find a nice clean usable set as of yet.

Never Mind ......................
The bumper I located turned out to be not so nice. (Cheap chrome, wavey, pitted). So I'll just stick with my original.

Thanks for your response though.

Will.

I hope you didn't get burned on it.

No, The guy was honest about it. He said once he got it out and cleaned up is wasen't as nice as he thought. He dropped the price and made a fair offer but I decided not to buy.

OHhhhhh.... Stan. I finally found the plastic harness straps that match your template.... You still need a couple...?

Never Mind ......................
The bumper I located turned out to be not so nice. (Cheap chrome, wavey, pitted). So I'll just stick with my original.

Thanks for your response though.

Will.

Well, I changed my mind again after seeing the pictures of the bumper once he got it cleaned up. It ain't perfect but for $200.00 shipped it will be a nice upgrade.....

Which means the hunt for a pair of 69 C steps is back on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back