69 fury rockers

rollingstone

Reaction score
am working on 69 fury11 2 door sedan. I am in need of driver side outer and inner rocker pannels. also am in need of outer left and right inner rear fender liners. Will any fit besides fury? Any and all help deeply appriciated. Thanks

Welcome aboard!

:sFl_america2:

Maybe one of the Fusie guys can direct you im the right direction.

Welcome to you and to your Fury II to the forum.
I love '69 2 dr. sedans. Toss a pic or 2 up for us.

1969-1973 models are known as Fuselage styling. Anyone owning one of those is known as a Fusie guy. Sorry for the confusion.

Man its been so long I dont remember how they come off. They have a phillips screw at each end and several clips the height of the molding. If my old memory serves the clips have a slot in the center and the body has a pin for each clip. Once the screws are removed the molding and clips can slide off of the pins...................................................................:eusa_think: ... I think

They have a phillips screw at each end and several clips the height of the molding. If my old memory serves the clips have a slot in the center and the body has a pin for each clip. Once the screws are removed the molding and clips can slide off of the pins...................................................................:eusa_think: ... I think
Like this?

IMAGE1.jpg

Something like that, Will should chime in since he just did this. I dont recall there being two body pins.

Maybe they changed by the time they got to the formals. The ones on my car wobble top to bottom.

am working on 69 fury11 2 door sedan. I am in need of driver side outer and inner rocker pannels. also am in need of outer left and right inner rear fender liners. Will any fit besides fury? Any and all help deeply appriciated. Thanks

From this I think you are looking for new rocker panels and the vertical backer that covers the inner side of the rockers, from the floorpan down to the bottom edge of the rocker panel.

I also am assuming that when you refer to rear fender liners you should be searching for an inner or outer wheel house when doing your searches.

I have a '70 Fury III that I am parting out, but I'm not sure if the wheel houses will interchange, or the condition of mine at this point.

I would definitely try to find new rocker panels if they make them, but I would doubt that they make the wheel house halves, especially the inner ones, unless possibly B-body pieces will work, and if so new ones are certainly attainable.

yes i am lookimg for the actual inner and outtter rocker panels not the trim and did anyone notice that this is a 2 door sedan not a coupe or hard top

My mistake on the trim........

Do you have any photos for us to enjoy. Two door posts are uncommon

yes i am lookimg for the actual inner and outtter rocker panels not the trim and did anyone notice that this is a 2 door sedan not a coupe or hard top

I believe that all the 2 door body styles of your car will use the same rocker panels. Not sure what other C bodys will interchange though. A parts car will be your best bet for wheel tubs, (housings), and a good metal guy can fab the rocker panels.

I referenced the 69 parts book......
The inner tubs will fit all C boby except conv & wagon. Outers are C body plymouth only
The inner rockers are 69 C-Plymouth only... outers fit all Ply, Dodge, Chrysler & Imperial.
Hope this helps.

Back