For Sale 69 FURY VIP 1 of 20 made FACTORY RECALL WHEELS 383 4 bbl #'s matching

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats a beater price for that rare a car..

they are only worth 75.00 no reason to pay more..

75.00+ shipping..i see you still have it though

in the trunk of course.. in great shape
too..

So I am curious as this reminds me of donked cars where one wonders what the wheels cost. So what is the value of the wheels alone, what is the value of the car, and why do the wheels make this such an oh so special car? Pardon me if I am not very awed by recall wheels.

So I am curious as this reminds me of donked cars where one wonders what the wheels cost. So what is the value of the wheels alone, what is the value of the car, and why do the wheels make this such an oh so special car? Pardon me if I am not very awed by recall wheels.

From my perspective it's all what your interests are and certainly if everyone valued the same things, there would be no need for this or any other forum because everyone would have the same views and opinions which would be mind numbing boring. For me, I love everything historical. Automotive, architectural, firearms , camping gear, tools, books, documentation, movies, etc, etc, etc.... Things that are more rare and unique are more desirable for insane OCD people like myself, especially if that rarity is documented. The fact that most of these wheels were recalled adds to the rarity and for this car to have come from the factory with the wheels makes it more rare and for me, desirable. Having documented proof of the rarity adds to the value.

Certainly a case can be made that because the car has been for sale for so long would suggest that it's priced too high but I will go on record to say that if I ever have the means, I will buy this car. Unfortunately that is likely a pipe dream.

These are fishing expeditions not cars for sale.
I have been following these cars for years, nothing has changed.

I cannot get an itemized list via PM of what comes with the car and it's condition.
I am asking on the forum that the seller stops playing games with us and shows what comes with the car and what is missing.

I am asking for the OP to behave like a responsible car seller.
Other people have reached out to you as well and you play games with us.
If the seller want n email then tell us and i will email you!!

already told you nothing is missing and car is complete..also told you i had a list of nos parts but you never followed thru.. i have sold tons of cars and so far no one wanted the nos i had accumulated.. not sure why but it is what it is...lots of tire kickers with no money... so many " serious buyers" that are just time wasters.. but luckily i don't need to sell..its merely for sale if someone is interested...good luck

like i said tire kickers..time wasters

yes car is still in seattle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back